F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chubby Chums!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Cherry looked somewhat uncomfortable and mustered up the courage to ask "Do you know a stallion called Wild Card?...I may have a small crush on the guy"

(Skipping Kid and Dawn as the rules state)

PS. Sorry Kid and Dawn D=
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Brawny Hooves thought for a moment while looking in the pantry, eating from his secret stash of chocolate goodies. He shared a chocolate marshmallow filled bunny with Cherry as he struggled to find out if he knew somepony named Wild Card.

"Yeah, I remember hearing something about him. He is one huge mother bucker. He basically fell in love with food. And it didn't help that the mare he was going after left Equestria. Sucks. She was a celebrity too."
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Cherry's stomach thanked Brawny for the food and she rubbed her chin "He had a fillyfriend huh?, I don't know if it's too soon to ask him out then...Do you know how long ago that was?" Cherry did not seem to mind the idea that Wild Card was a tad bit overweight (probably making him seem smaller in her silly little mind) Her stomach was still a demanding thing and kept making noise despite Cherry's protesting against it.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Brawny Hooves tapped his hoof to his chin again. He tried his hardest to remember while snacking on chocolate. It was his thinking food.

"It was around a month ago, I think. He forgets stuff quickly, though. Really cheery and stuff. I think he lives down the block."
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Cherry sighed "No point in waiting to ask him I guess." She trotted up to Brawny and put her hoof on his shoulder. "Thanks for lunch bud, I hope I can repay the favor someday." After that she flew to what she hoped was Wild Card's house and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:25 am

Brawny Hooves waved goodbye to the chubby mailmare with the appetite about as big as his flank. When she left, he ate a hot fudge sundae sandwich with fried apple juice. A stallion gets hungry, even an extra extra extra extra large one.

Wild Card was sitting on his couch, almost covered in fatty foods. This whole unhealthy food fiasco had turned him into a giant blob of obesity. He was probably the hungriest pony in Equestria when this all started. He had ten chins, a broken couch, covered in half eaten pizza and junk food, and was almost the size of his living room.

"Is it the pizza colt? Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chubby Chums!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Alternate Universes :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: