F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chubby Chums!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:56 am

So picture Equestria as you normally would. Pretty peaceful and happy, right? Well, it still is. Just a few "minuscule" changes to it. You see, in this world, everypony is a bit bigger than usual. By bigger, I mean fatter. Everypony in Equestria is overweight. Let me tell ya why.

The biggest chefs in Equestria were making very high quality foods, and surprisingly had a high quantity of them. So they sold for rather low prices at markets, restaurants, and grocery stores. Since they were cheap and delicious, ponies bought loads of them. They fell in love with the foods and ate and ate and ate. They simply stuffed themselves full of food. Even the top athletes and models couldn't get enough. Although most of the food wasn't the healthiest. The foods were usually greasy and loaded with fats and calories. Why did nopony mind? Because the foods were amazing, and nopony held back. Icons like models, athletes, artists, actors, even royalty indulged in the fatty foods. Since most ponies looked up to them, they saw no worry in packing on a few pounds.

There you have it. Everypony in Equestria is now a Chubby Pony, and the places it hit hardest were Ponyville and Canterlot. Ponies down in Ponyville always enjoyed a good snack and some sweets every now and then, and Canterlot was full of Unicorns, and Unicorns gained the most, due to their laziness of levitating food to their mouths with magic.

So basically you just live your life, only heavier, slower, and accustomed to eating more than is necessary. Simple enough, and I'd imagine it would be a bit sillier, and cuter to think of some ponies chubbier than usual

(Posting order so far is Kid, Apple, Weedo, Brawny. Room for one or two more.)

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 am

Kid walked down the stairs, feeling extremely bloated. He had gained enough wait for his ribs to no longer be showing. To him, that was odd. He felt extremely fat and self-conscious as he began always walking around, hiding himself within his mane at all times. He was beginning to take desperate measures to "earn" his ribs back. This involved exercising, skipping most meals, ect, ect.

"Mom...Dad...I think i'm going to go...uhh...eat breakfast at a friends house!" Kid called out as he began making his way out the door, completely concealed by his mane.

Despite the fact that Kid had no friends, this lie usually worked. His parents would let him leave, he'd come home talking about how stuffed he was. His parents were none the wiser that he was actually working out. Something that was now widely considered a horrible thing to do. Kid was starting to get used to receiving hateful comments as he jogged around, trying to drop the weight he had gained. The only worse thing than that was to...skip a meal. Something that Kid did all the time too.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm

(GASP Kid you are Oreo's friend! XD)
Oreo walked around, seeming like the only skinny pony around. She didn't eat the chefs' food because it made her sick. She didn't know why though. She stuck to normal food and exercise. Oreo trotted outside to see Kid. She waved to him.

"Hey Kid! Guess we're both trying to keep healthy, huh?"

Now that everypony was getting fat Oreo felt fat too. Her ribs actually started to show. She trotted up to him very quickly.
(Oreo is like me, I feel at a lot but my ribs show XD)
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Cherry had failed to keep herself in shape. Her large frame wiggling back and forward as she was doing her duties as a mailmare. Her wings strong managed to become enough to carry her weight, but it still took a horrible amount of effort to stay in the air "OK last mailbox, then I *pant* can fly home and eat my cake" She said to try and encourage herself to keep flying despite how hard it was for her. after finally putting the letter in the mailbox she flopped onto the ground not too far from the two and breathed heavily. "Done...I think I will *pants* just catch my breath here"

(I don't know if I should just have her here as a cameo yet =P)
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Brawny Hooves sat at the dining table for his family. He felt like he couldn't have the name Brawny anymore. He had much more fat than muscle now. It was well worth it to him. Food was amazing. Why not have a little extra each meal? He looked at his son Kid leaving for a friend's house. He didn't seem to be gaining much. He was pretty malnourished before everypony started gaining.

"Okay Kid. Have fun at your friend's place. I'll just wait for your mother to prepare breakfast."

Brawny sat at the table, looking down at his stomach. It had gotten so much bigger over the years. And he had gotten much flabbier. His flank probably had the worst of it. It had grown so much with all the fatty foods he ate. He was amazed he didn't get stuck in chairs. Well, he did once. Before the gaining, he would hate it, and try to keep his weight down for his wife. But since everypony, even her, were getting bigger, he didn't mind. Besides, Calla looked pretty cute with extra weight.

Brawny looked outside his window and saw the mailmare panting in front of their place. He slowly got up from his chair and went outside.

"Hey Mailmare. Wanna hang out in here? You look hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Kid blushed as Oreo approached him. He hated when somepony recognized him...mainly due to his lose of his ribs. Looking at Oreo and seeing her ribs just made him feel worse.

"OhhiOreonicetoseeyouhowareyoui'mfinehahahahaIgottagoseeya!" Kid said quickly as he bolted off, still hiding within his mane. Still trying to lose weight and still trying to get his ribs back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Oreo wanted to stop him. So she tried her best.
"Kid, wait!"
Oreo had hardly anything to eat all week, actually, she hadn't eaten anything all week... She fell flat on her face and screamed out a very unfilly like word. She stood up and wiped the dirt off that had not gotten into her new sore.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Cherry turned looked at the green stallion "Sure thing" She managed to get back up and trotted up to the strangers window. "Why the kind offer sugar?" She said in a flirting tone and smiled at Brawny.

(I could not resist X3)
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Brawny, or in this case, Fatty Hooves looked at the mare oddly. A flirt, huh? Even with a hundred extra pounds Brawny can still attract a mare. Too bad he's more than taken, though. But he wanted her to find out on her own. See how long it would take. Be really funny, too.

"Oh, I'm just being friendly is all. Come on in." When Brawny walked through his door, he almost got stuck on his flank. "We need bigger doors, hehe."

Brawny went into his kitchen and found some deep fried chocolate covered waffles with maple syrup cooked up and ready to eat. He brought out a few plates for himself and the guest.

"I'm Brawny Hooves, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Kid kept running, trying to lose weight. He had heard of a magic tea that somepony in the Everfree could brew that can change somepony's body instantly. So thats where he was heading. Though he stopped at the border of the Everfree as he thought of all the scary things that lurked inside.

Taking a nervous gulp, Kid began his trek through the Everfree towards the pony who could make the tea's house. Jumping at every little bump as he continue onward through the terrifying forest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Oreo got up and wiped off the dirt then followed Kid, this wasn't safe at all to be doing but all anypony wanted to do was eat! She followed him in silence so he wouldn't notice. Kid's idea may get him killed, if not injured.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 am

Cherry followed Brawny inside and accepted the meal and finished it in just a few minutes, still feeling hungry sadly. "My name is Cherry Sunshine, but ya can just call me Cherry" She put a hoof to her mouth and let out a small burp. "So what is the main course?" This could be taken a different way, but she really just meant what she said. "I noticed that there is a few things here only a mare could have left....You are taken aren't ya?" She said with a small smile, as she leaned back in her seat making it give away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 am

Brawny Hooves looked at Cherry while looking for some more deliciously unhealthy food stuffs. He searched his pantry and found deep fried doughnuts, caramel apples filled with chocolate, pizza bites, and banana pancakes topped with berries, whipped cream, maple syrup, and chocolate sauce. He carried these things out one at a time to Cherry and ate them with her.

"Yeah, I'm a married stallion. Sorry to break your heart, hehe. But yeah, I have a wife and two foals. What about you? Know any special someponies?" He said while stuffing his face, feeling himself get wider and heavier. He could hear the chair creak a bit under his massive flank. "Eh, we can get a new chair."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 am

As Kid kept going through the Everfree, hiding from monsters and evil creatures alike. He couldn't help but feel as though he was being watched. This caused him to put his guard up further and climb into a tree. He began leaping from tree to tree as he continued on his quest towards the hut of the one who could make the tea from the stories.

"I can do this...I can do this...I can do this...I am the bravest person I know..." Kid whispered to himself as he went onward, terrified out of his wits. He continued whispering this until he lost his holding on a tree and was sent tumbling downwards. Hitting almost every branch on his way down.

Last edited by Kid on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

As Oreo ran after Kid she felt something about her size, maybe heavier fall on her. The next thing she heard was a loud snap as Kid broke his fall on her, her leg broke. She wanted to scream but Kid was kinda crushing her. She let the tears fall from her face though.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Cherry's eyes sparkled as she saw the food come withing her grasp and ate the large selection of fatty foods. Her stomach started to bulge out a fair bit and she tried to adjust herself on the chair as she finished her meal "Nah my heart is fine- *burp* Excuse me. But it is rare for a stallion to invite a silly mailmare like me inside for a snack, so I just thought that maybe I was admired for once."  She looked outside the window and sighed "I know a few stallions...Some of them are cute, but I never had the courage to ask them myself. Though I have been asked out before and that is much easier to handle. You probably know a few of them." Their conversation was interrupted by Cherry's stomach rumbling despite having eaten enough for four ponies. "Dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Brawny Hooves slowly got up from his chair, gravity trying to keep him down because of his excessive fat. A common problem for him. He trotted back into the kitchen and opened his fridge. He found his favorite dessert. A large strawberry cheesecake filled with vanilla ice cream.

When Brawny sat the cake down in front of them, he almost gobbled the whole thing himself. As he was filling himself with the dessert, his gut growing from the overeating, he looked Cherry up and down. She had a pretty nice body. Especially her flank. Very plump and juicy. He almost couldn't take his eyes off of any of her features. From her face down
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Kid winced back tears as he hit the ground. Hearing something snap, obviously a limb of whatever he landed on. Rolling off, he saw it was Oreo. Realizing the snap must of came from her, he choked back tears of guilt.

Lifting Oreo up without letting so much as a word out, he took her out of the Everfree. When they got out, Kid carried her over to where somepony else would find her. It was also a spot where he knew she couldn't follow him due to her broken leg.

"...I'm sorry Oreo...I really am..." Kid stated as he began to cry, hugging the filly. "I...this is goodbye...please tell Calla, Brawny and Nikki that I love them..."

Turning around, he began trotting back towards the Everfree. Stopping at the edge he looked back and waved at her.

"Goodbye!" Kid shouted before he went into the forest. "Don't forget to tell the others I love them!"

With that, he was gone from Oreo's sight.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 pm

"Kid! Wait! Don't go..."

Great job. You've lost him again. Oreo just sat there while tears rolled down her face. She got up and tried to follow him with all of the strength she did have. The pain in her hoof was unbearable but she had to find him, she couldn't lose him. She didn't want to be the reason Kid left. Oreo ran after him with her hoof dragging, everypony was eating and would be to busy stuffing their faces to care. Oreo yelled Kid's name, hoping he was there to answer. She didn't want to lose him like she did years ago.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 am

Cherry devoured the food presented to her very fast and as a result her belly was pushing against the table. Cherry had stopped trying to notice if Brawny was looking at her funny a long time ago and just enjoyed the free food. "I don't suppose there is anything that comes after dessert?. Nah, that would be silly" She looked down and saw how much lager her gut was. "Oh horsefeathers...I need to stop doing that, I don't wanna be too big in case I actually do find somepony...I feel like stallions might be put off by that" She sighed and trotted over to Brawny, her big hips swinging from side to side as she approached him."Thanks for lunch sugar, but I need to think about that one unicorn in town. I'm trying to muster up the courage to talk to him..." Her stomach grumbled  which made her groan in annoyance. "Come on, I've eaten enough you stupid thing"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Brawny Hooves noticed how Cherry's hips swayed as she trotted by, and started sweating a bit. In fairness, most of it was because he was seriously overweight, and it was warm. Cherry was a real looker. Brawny got up from his chair and stretched. If furniture could talk, it would be screaming at Brawny to eat a salad.

"You don't look half bad. I kinda like big mares." Brawny stopped himself right after that sentence, remembering his loyalty to Calla. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 am

Kid kept running through the Everfree, crying tears of despair as he did so. He would be running away from another life, something that nopony else would ever dare to do. The difference between this time and last time is that this time, Kid was leaving a life that he loved. As well as ponies whom he loved.

As he continued running and crying, he heard a growling sound. Immediately recognizing what the growl was coming from...Timber Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Oreo sat and rested by a rock mostly seeing a blur of things. She saw a strange shadow and blacked out.
Lily trotted through the Everfree, since she lived there. She heard the growl of Timber Wolves and a colt running towards it. She teleported to the filly she saw laying there first. She put Oreo on her back and teleported to the colt snatching him up then teleported to her home. There she looked at the two confused and angry but also glad that she had saved them.
"Are you two crazy?! You could've gotten killed out there!"
Oreo stared at the filly confused, she then looked around the tiny hut thing that didn't have a door or a roof but the sticks looked strong and were bigger then Brawny.  Looking around she saw Kid and hugged him happily.
"Kid! Never leave me again, I don't like having to miss you. I mean..."
She blushed. Then looking at the filly confused she asked
"Where are we?"

"We're in my home. Yes, it's still the Everfree but it's closer to Ponyville. I'm Lily by the way."
Lily smiled softly. She didn't want to freak the even more then she already had.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Cherry froze and blushed "W-what?" looks at her body. "You like this?" She looked at Brawny in disbelief and poked her plumb belly. "W-what do y-you....like about this?. Do you think other stallions do too?." She said hoping to discover what stallions are into in this day and age.  
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at Cherry again, his face almost entirely red from embarrassment. He couldn't lie, the body type was quite an interest. When Calla started gaining, he couldn't keep her eyes off her. Brawny sighed, and looked at Cherry again.

"Yes, I like big flanks, and I cannot lie. And certain ponies will like it too. It's a lot more accepted nowadays. Not like stallions didn't already enjoy it. But you'd be surprised how many stallions like big mares. And, this is just my opinion, but, I suggest some nice socks to show off your looks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chubby Chums! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chubby Chums!   Chubby Chums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chubby Chums!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Alternate Universes :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: