F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stormy takes a walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

Stormy takes a walk Empty
PostSubject: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:08 pm

A strange-looking pegasus strolled down the street. The town square was basically empty, but Stormy didn't mind. She glanced about, her lightning eyes sweeping the area. A few ponies trotted through the rain, rushing to get under cover. Stormy ignored the light drops that landed on her face and the occasional splash of water when she stepped in a puddle.

The fountain in the center was off, and tiny droplets were dotting the pool. With a light smile, Stormy walked up to the attraction. She sat on the surrounding concrete wall, listening to the drip drip drip of the rain. She dipped her back hooves into the water and sat there for a while, looking up at the dark clouds. She hummed a song she couldn't quite remember, and thought about pulling her journal out. That was a ridiculous notion of course, it would just get soaked.

A few mares walked past her, giggling. Clearly they were making fun of her, but she didn't mind. That happened a lot anyways, so it didn't bother her. She stared at the disturbed water, her lips turned up in a smile and her eyes light. She thought about the unknown things. The beginning of life, the start of the universe, how things came to be. Lost in thought, she didn't notice when lightning began to strike and thunder boomed all around her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Rain Song started to run when she heard the thunder. Her parents were going to kill her if she was late. She slipped in a puddle and fell backwards. Rain heard a few laughs from some mares, and she blushed. She hated them. She got up and saw a pegasus sitting on a fountain next to her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Stormy blinked when she heard a thud on the ground. She turned around and saw a light pink unicorn had fallen. With a sigh and light shake of the head, she jumped off the wall and landed on the ground silently.

"Hello, you okay?" she asked kindly, walking up to the mare. "you gotta be careful of the puddles 'round here." she laughed quietly.

Though really the ground wasn't very slippery, the rain did make it easy to fall. Stormy smiled a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Rain Song got up quickly and felt embarrassed. "S-sorry. I-I'm in a hurry..." she said, not looking at the mare. She was probably judging her, just like everypony else. "I'm sorta n-new here..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

"It's alright. I was just asking if you were okay" Stormy said with smile, "Is there somewhere you're trying to get to? Are you lost?" she asked sweetly.

Having lived in Ponyville for a month now, Stormy knew basically everything about the town. It's history, the buildings, the air, the normal weather. She was fairly good at navigating, though not as good as some. She was good enough to find her way through a thunder storm.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Rain was surprised at the mare's kindness. "W-well... I'm trying t-to find my house..." she stuttered quietly. "Its on B-black-bird lane..." she added. She had to get home soon... Or else... She shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 pm

"Black Bird Lane? I know where it is. Would you like me to take you there Miss..?" Stormy turned up the last syllable in a question, wondering the young mares name. Black Bird Lane wasn't far, Stormy could take her.

She looked up, squinting through the rain. She could just make out the turn for the street, and was sure she could take the mare there.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Rain smiled a little. "Rain Song" she told the mare. "And w-who are you?" she asked. It was getting late, maybe her parents already left the house to go eat or something.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

"I'm Stormy Ruin, but just call me Stormy. It's nice to meet you Rain Song." Stormy nodded politely, "It's this way. Do you know the address?" she asked kindly as she began walking in the direction of Black Bird Lane.

They passed the sign labeled 'Black Bird Lane," and Stormy continued on through the rain. They passed many houses, and she kept her eyes in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 pm

"I-I think it's 1539..." she told the mare. ""How do y-you now this place s-so well?" Rain asked Stormy. She trotted next to her, looking around the street. She prayed to Celestia her parents wouldn't be home.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 pm

"I've only been here for a month, but I managed to memorize most of the passageways and streets. I can find my way around pretty easily." Stormy replied kindly, "1539" she muttered, glancing at the numbers. The first one she saw was 1536.

"1536, we'll be there soon." she noted, pointing to the house. As they walked further on, she continued looking at the house numbers.

"Ah, here we are." she said proudly, gesturing to the house. "1539."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 pm

A window curtain fluttered as they stopped. They were home. Rain smiled at Stormy. "T-thank you. M-maybe I'll s-see you ar-round?" she stuttered. She looked up at her house and frowned. She hated them. Hated. She wished she could do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

"Your welcome." Stormy nodded, frowning, "But is everything okay? You look a little...angry." she asked softly, tilting her head curiously.

Stormy could tel something was wrong, perhaps it was the way Song spoke, or the look on her face. The pegasus couldn't be sure, but she was positive something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:03 pm

'Stupid!' Rain thought. "Oh, um I-... I'm okay..." she managed to get out. If she found out... what would happen to Rain Song?! At least her parents would be locked up...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm

"Are you sure? If something's wrong, will you please tell me?" Stormy pressed, her face full of concern. She bowed her head, "If you don't want to tell me, then I'll leave. But I would like to know." she added.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Rain thought for a second. Her parents would go to jail, that was a good thing. But what about her? She would go to a foster home and would be teased even more. "I'm fine." she said and looked away. She walked slowly up the steps to the house. "I-I hope I s-see you around" Rain smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:10 pm

"If you're sure." Stormy nodded, "See you 'round." she added as an after thought. She turned and walked away, wondering about the young mare. What was wrong? It was almost as if she was scared to enter the house.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Rain stood infront of the house. Well, better now then ever. She took a deep breath and unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Stormy sighed, shaking her head slightly. This mare would be fine, she seemed like a strong type. She continued walking back to the Town Square in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy takes a walk   Stormy takes a walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy takes a walk
Page 1 of 1