F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blind Scents

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Wild Card flopped onto the table belly first, and relaxed for the first time all day. Even he knew that this wasn't the time for being hyper, and to unwind and let a pretty mare rub you with soothing hooves. He looked at Cherry. Yay, he thought. A conversation!

"I'm from Manehattan! I came here a few months ago! I really like my house more than the orphanage. Silly parents, sending me there. There wasn't a single pudding bathtub in the place! I mean, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"Pudding Bathtub?" Dim says as she had started to rub both of the ponies shoulders slowly, her sensitive hooves finding even the tiniest knots the oils on her hooves helping untie them. "Is that a bathtub full of pudding..or a bathtub made of it...because I think you would have a hard time taking a bath in a bathtub made of pudding....unless it was frozen...but then you wouldn't be able to take hot baths.." She says as she switches to Cherry rubbing her wings softly. "My miss...you have a ton of knots in your wings...have you been having a hard time flying?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 am

"A pudding bathtub?, I hope that is bathing in pudding and not a bathtub made of it. At least then, it would be interesting to try." She then noticed that Dim trotted up to her and she made sure to relax and lie still. She felt her hooves release a lot of tension in her wings and boy did she need it after what she had been doing all day. "Aaaa~" Cherry was surprised how much she needed a massage. She heard Dim's question and chuckled. "I'm a mailmare, I fly to every house in town every day, and I do it fast. I'm honestly not surprised that I might be a little stiff in the feathers."
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Wild Card giggled, surprised at the lack of knowledge of pudding bathtubs. It seemed pretty clear to him what it was. He was also surprised at the amount of relaxation he was having. He laid his head down and lazily looked at the two mares.

"Oh, it's a bathtub full of pudding, silly! And sometimes I put jelly in with it. Mmmm, jelly! I love jelly!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 pm

"I like Grape jelly the best.." She says before moving back to Wild frowning when she feels a large knot in his back and slowly starts kneading it out. "Oh dear.." She says having trouble, it was slow progress.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 pm

"Blueberry is my personal favorite, but I'm far from picky" She stretched a bit as she looked at the mare's trouble with Wild's back. "Need some help there?, I can lend a knee if it's needed" She said almost getting off of the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Scents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Marketplace-
Jump to: