F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blind Scents

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Dim walked down the cobblestone trail towards the Marketplace. She needed to buy some Flowers for a new line of Scented Oils she had been working on.

She sighs, she never did like going their as it was the busies and nosiest part of town. All the buzz of the town would often make her dizzy and cause her to run into everyone and thing along the way.

"It would just cause a bother for everypony..." She says in the gentle whisper of a voice she often had, her white-blue eyes dull of any sight turned towards the ground as she wondered if she should just turn back and forget the whole thing...
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Wild Card stood by his market stand, watching all the ponies go by. He ate from a jar of peanut butter and jelly he bought stockpiles of last week.

Pretty soon, the jar was empty, and he found himself scraping the bottom of the glass jar with his spoon. He licked the jar clean, removed the label, and put it on display with all of the other assorted junk he had sitting there.

He quickly looked around and spotted a mare trotting past. She looked like she had no idea where she was going, so he ran over and stood right in front of her, smiling wide. Then he noticed her eyes looked funny. He squinted and observed them, wondering why they look that way.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Dim had sensed something move into her path with such speed that even her reflexes couldn't stop her intime. She bumped into the something and stumbled back. "O-Oh dear..." She says as she reached up to touch a gentle hoof to whatever she ran into. "What did I run into this time?" She mumbles
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Wild Card was bumped by the funny filly. He giggled, took the mare's hoof, and shook it wildly. She mumbled a bit too, from what he could hear. He was surprised he still had his hearing with a firework accident he had the other day. Nopony told him not to throw it like a hoofball! That he paid attention to...

"Hi miss! I'm Wild Card! And my stand is right over there! You have really funny and pretty eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Dim gasps softly when her hoof was grabed and suddenly she was being shaken from head to hoof "I-Its n-nice t-too m-meet you too!" She stuttered out as she was shaken wildly. She blushes a tiny bit when he mentions her eyes. "W-What d-do-"

She takes her hoof back and steads herself. "W-What do you sell?" She asks her voice soft and gentle like leaves blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Wild Card pulled the mare towards the stand, almost recklessly, and hopped behind his counter, still showing a huge grin on his face and a sparkle in his eyes.

"Lots of stuff! Balls, candy, flowers, jewelry, toys, ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF!!! "

He presented some of the objects, not realizing that the mare was flustered and couldn't see a darn thing in front of her
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"F-Flowers..?! You wouldn't have some Bluebells would you?" She pins her ears to her head, all the noise of the marketplace was starting to make her a bit dizzy "And m-maybe some empty jar too...i-if its not to much trouble.." She notcied something about the air around this stallion...he smelt like...Peanut butter and jelly..
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Wild Card browsed through his collection of flowers stashed in the cabinet under his stand. He rummaged around until he found the flower the mare requested. He put that on the counter next to the jar he recently cleaned out.

"Twelve bits, miss! And these thingys are all yours!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Dim smiles sweetly at Wild before dumping a small pouch of bits on the counter "I-Is this...Enough?" She asks sheepishly. She was never very good at counting out the small coins. She just hoped that his stallion wasn't about to cheat her out of her bits.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Wild took the small pouch of bits and dumped them on the counter. He sorted and moved them around, counting up to twelve. He was a bit slow to count, and often missed numbers. The orphanage didn't teach him very well. Nor did he remember most of it.

"One... Two... Um, t-three! Seven... Seventy six... Twelve! Twelve bits!"

Wild took the bits he was owed and put the rest back in the pouch and gave it back to the mare, along with her flowers and jar. He thought he had twelve bits, when in reality, he only took six.

After putting the bits in his vest pocket, he looked at the mare's smile. It was so sweet and beautiful. It reminded him of the mares he dated shortly before. For a moment, he stood there, with a surprised expression, almost frozen by her smile
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:05 am

"Um...If you don't mind...Would it be alright if I come back tomorrow to buy more.." She says timidly not wanting to bother him. "U-Unless you would be too busy.." She says backing away a bit. This causing her to bump into a stand knocking it and the oranges that it held all over the street. "Hey! yelled a loud voice before a large black stallion stomped over and growled down at the mare his face angry with rage. "That was my stand!"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:12 am

Wild Card snapped out of his trance when he noticed the mare being encountered by a large stallion whom owned a stand she knocked in to. How could you be mad at a clumsy pony? Wild ran around his stand and tackled the large stallion.

Surprisingly, the stallion went down with a thud, and the impact of his head hitting the ground actually slowed him down. It spooked a mare who was carrying a crate full of shoes, which then fell onto the stallion's head, knocking him unconscious. Wild didn't intend for that to happen, but it did.

Wild jumped back up and ran towards the mare who bought from him. "Sure, miss! You can come by whenever you want! Even when I'm sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 am

Dim Wish blinks, she wasn't sure what just happened but she knew that the scary stallion was no longer yelling at her. "I could never do something so rude..But I will come back again promise!" She says before doing the actions blushing a bit. "I have to go now.." She says before rushing off her blush deepening as she goes leaving behind the scent of Chocolate and mints.

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:33 am

Wild watched as the mare trotted away, and he smiled, seeing her blush, and liking her a little. And that scent. He could smell mint and chocolate coming from her direction. He couldn't resist hopping behind her, following the sweet scent. If it wasn't from her, then he might find some yummy candy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 am

Dim made her way back towards a shop with a colorful Sign on the front that read "Simple Fragrance Spa and Oils" the sign on the door said "Closed" She walks inside after unlocking the door the large dark purple ribbon in her mane bobbing softly. She sets to work taking the bluebells and grinding the petals of all but one witch she puts in a vase.

She then pours the powered bluebells into the jar she smiles before grounding up some mint and vanilla. As she did so she opened her mouth and a gentle sound like a tinkling silver bell came forth from her mouth.

A young man walked through the forest,
with his quiver and hunting bow.
He heard a young girl singing,
and followed the sound below.
There he found the maiden,
who lives in the willow.
He called to her as she listened,
from a ring of toadstools red.
'Come with me my maiden,
come from thy willow bed'
She looked at him serenely
and only shook her head.

'See me now,
a ray of light in the moondance.
See me now,
I cannot leave this place.
Hear me now,
a strain of song in the forest.
Don't ask me,
to follow where you lead.'

with a flower and coat of green.
His love had hair like fire,
her eyes an emerald sheen.
She wrapped herself in beauty,
so young and so serene.
He stood there under the willow,
and he gave her the yellow bloom.
'Girl my heart you've captured,
oh I would be your groom.'
She said she'd wed him never,
not near, nor far, nor soon.

with an axe sharp as a knife.
I'll take the green-eyed fairy,
and she shall be my wife.
With her I'll raise my children,
with her I'll live my life.
The maiden wept when she heard him,
when he said he'd set her free.
He took his axe and used it,
to bring down her ancient tree.
'Now your willow's fallen, now you belong to me.'

She followed him out the forest,
and collapsed upon the earth.
her feet had walked but a distance,
from the green land of her birth.
She faded into a flower,
that would bloom for one bright eve.
He could not take from the forest,
what was never meant to leave

As she sings her sad gentle song she pours in strange liquids and heats them for a time before setting them to cool. The shop was soon filled with the warm scents of bluebells and Vanilla but still Dim smelled of chocolate and mint
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 am

Cherry was doing her usual business delivering mail and got to a fancy house and was about to to put a coupon in the mailbox when she was interrupted by a middle aged stallion. "Um...you go ahead and keep that one, I really don't want to waste my precious time with that." Cherry titled her head and then shrugged. "If you insist" before taking a good look at it. The coupon allowed a free full luxury treatment. She did feel rather sore after going all over town at a steady pace and she could use a good massage. She dropped off her saddlebag and went to "Simple Fragrance Spa and Oils" were she knocked on the door and waited patiently, humming an old tune .
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Wild Card hopped and followed the mare towards a spa. He was quickly stopped when he didn't pay attention and slammed into a wall while hopping. He shook his head, regained his sense of direction and environment, and noticed another mare standing next to him.

"Hiya! I'm Wild Card!"

He could hear the other mare's voice singing from outside. He caught himself humming and swaying his head as he waited for the spa to open. After that, he quickly bear hugged the mare outside with him and waited impatiently
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Dim upon hearing the knock on her door, stopped her singing and walked to the door slowly opening it as she flips the sign to Open. "Yes..?" She asks sticking her head out and blinks her large blue-white eyes at the two Ponies "May I help you?" She wasn't used to getting Customers this early in the day.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Cherry's humming was interrupted by a loud crash not too far from her. It was Wild Card, a stallion that she had been admiring for quite some time. Her daydream was interrupted when Wild Card introduced himself. Cherry blushed slightly and quickly responded trying not to sound like she was having fantasies about him. "Howdy, I'm Cherry Sunshine, but ya can just call me Cherry." She was soon after given a rather big hug, causing her to blush even more, before returning it.

She then heard a gentle voice speaking to her. She quickly pulled out her coupon (Somewhat struggling to do so as she was still in a bear hug) and showed it to Dim before realizing that she was blind. "Oh, u-um I got a coupon for your spa and I've come to spend it." She trotted over to Dim and put the coupon in her hooves "It's not a bad time, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Wild Card chased his tail for a moment in excitement, and almost bolted into the spa. Then he noticed the mare standing in the door, so he stopped himself, not wanting to ram into a friendly pony such as herself. He stuck his tongue out, looked around, then clicked.

"Ooh, massages?! I want a massage! Can I have one? Pweeeeease?"

Wild looked at Cherry. He giggled. She had a really funny accent. He hadn't heard many ponies with one like that. He thought it was kind of amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Dim's face lit up, "Oh no no not at all Please come in, come in!" She says before moving to the side and opening the door. The smells of her oils drifted slowly out to them calming and gentle. She smiled sweetly at them both her bow bobbing in her mane as she walked towards a back room. "This way please!" She says quickly disappearing in speeds that could rival Wild Cards.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Cherry bounced inside and tried her best to keep up with Dim. She looked around the place and thought it was a nice little spa.

(SHORT)
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Wild card rushed in and followed the mare, who's name he still didn't learn. She was running rather fast, like she wanted to start fast. He didn't mind. He liked massages. Before he knew it he was already at the back room, hopping and excited
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Dim was dipping her hooves into a jar full of the bluebell oil she had mixed and rubs her hooves together. "Lay down on the tables please and relax I will be with you in a moment" She says as he sets a nearby timer. The back room was small only holding three tables, there was a small work table over to one side.

The walls were lined with selves stocked full of jars that held different colored liquids. A cabinet took up one whole wall full of clear see-through drawers full of different things. Dried strawberries, coco beans, Cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, a long with other ingredients for her oil mixes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Cherry stretched and tried to get comfy on the table. She looked around a bit before getting bored. "So...Where are you from Wild?" She said trying to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blind Scents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Scents   Blind Scents Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Scents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Marketplace-
Jump to: