F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not a great day to be Lily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

Not a great day to be Lily Empty
PostSubject: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm

The wind picked up as the weather pegasi put dark clouds over Ponyville, little droplets of water hit the dirty white fur of the poor little filly named Lily. She was getting somewhat fresh water with an empty can. She thought it was just from the stream until more of them started to fall on her small body. Lily couldn't hold her water with magic and make shield at the same time so she covered the water with a leaf and picked it up with magic. She jogged to her tree trying not to spill the water, and hoping it was dry there. As she jogged to her home a grand downpour of water fell down on the filly, she didn't want her water to become undrinkable so she held it under her with the magic she was still using.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Song was heading home from white tail woods. It has rained on her day... mostly because she forgot to check if a storm was scedualled today. She noticed a filly struggling to carry a bucket through the downpoor. Song frown as she trotted up to the filly. "Want some help with that?" She asked as she puzzled over where the filly was going to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Lily looked at the mare who seemed to be in the rain as well. What is somepony doing in the Everfree, when it's raining?
"No thank you, I'm good. I just have to get this home without the water spilling or rain making the water not drinkable anymore. This water's fresh and needs to stay that way."
I need to take a bath in the creek tomorrow, I'm completely muddy... She looked ahead to the tree that was very shady and dry under it. It had kept all of her things dry, even her bed! Lily set her can of water in the basket that she made out of sticks. It also had fruits in it too. She grabbed an apple and set it on a big piece of card board that was meant to be a table.
"Sorry it's a mess... I don't get visitors often. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Song looked at the filly's make-shift camp site. "D-do you live here...?" She asked wide eyed. It did explain why the filly had been carrying water through the Everfree. What if this filly really does live here? Then what do I do? Tell a gaurd? No... They'd just ship her to the orphanage... Song puzzled in her head.

Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:28 pm

"Yeah, it's pretty nice huh?"
It was kinda hard to believe that a little filly could do all of this on her own. Lily put large sticks up around her house or well tree to make it seem more like a house. It made it a little warmer too. There wasn't a door but since Lily was great at magic and could make a portal through it she didn't need a door. The new barrier was taller then the mare, which was good for Lily in case intruders tried to come in. They were also in there tightly and were strong so it would be hard for somepony to break it down. No rain got in anymore now which should be great for in the winter.
Lily gasped, she didn't think about winter and it was the end of summer. She started panicking, she needed supplies soon and she hated having to steal. She sighed, she could get these soon. She did find a few bits this summer while looking around Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Song knew this filly wouldn't be safe here in the winter. She knew what needed to be done. She snapped back to reality and looked at the panicing filly. "It is nice but if you'd like I'll show you where I live. Your welcome to stay there if it gets cold out here." She said smiling at the filly. "I'm Silent Song by the way."
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 pm

She smiled at the mare, she was getting to go to a home for the winter?! She shouldn't get too attached, it's not like the mare said she would adopt her or anything like that. Besides Lily had a home here that she couldn't abandon.
"That's quite alright. I just need some broken branches and a lamp to keep me warm. Besides, I'd probably just be in your way. Oh, I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Lily"
She hid her tears, she didn't want to think about her horrid mother but memories kept on coming back to her. She blocked them out of her mind for now. She couldn't let this mare know how she felt, she might be shipped to a dreadful place called an orphanage. It was probably worse then the Everfree.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Song frown. "You wouldn't be in the way. But if you insist on staying here at least come take my spare lamp." She said worrying. Lily was obviously upset and trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 pm

She smiled happily at the mare but calmed it down.
" Thank you so much! If I may ask of another favor... Could you get me into the school here? I really want to learn more."
She blushed slightly, this was a really awkward to ask of a mare she had met but she wanted to learn more stuff so badly that she was willing to ask.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Song smiled to see a filly so eager to learn. "Of course I can! Education is very important." She giggled. She had no reason not to. Espesially to deny such a resiliant filly as Lily was. She looked up at the sky. The sun would set soon. "Alright. Let's go get you that stuff from my house." She said in an upbeat tone.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:14 pm

"Woohoo!"
The filly made a portal through the stick wall and hopped through it, she awaited the new friend she had made. Lily was so excited to learn, she usually went to the library and read books and studied magic because it was all she knew how to do. She giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Song followed her little bouncing friend. She smiled and started to walk home motioning for Lily to come along. "So how long have you lived out here?" She asked still a bit worried ffor the fillies well being.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 pm

"I was on the streets at three... It took me a year to find Ponyville and live here so... About three years in this spot and four in the Everfree in general."
Lily didn't like talking about her past but the mare had asked and she was giving Lily a lamp plus giving her an education. She shut the portal and followed the mare.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 am

Song could tell it hurt Lily to tell her about her life. She felt bad asking any more questions. She quietly lead Lily to her house and opened the door. "Come on in. Want a snack?" She asked and shot Lily a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a great day to be Lily   Not a great day to be Lily Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a great day to be Lily
Page 1 of 1