F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speedy Pride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Speedy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Speedy Pride   Speedy Pride EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Speedy Pride
Speedy Pride My_Pony
Please note that I did some adjustments to the character shown in the pic. Still the same pony, just with different wings since there's a no hybrid rule and the cutie mark changed to a music note. I will probably submit a picture later with the pegasus wings and new cutie mark instead, but right now I have so much school stuff to worry about that I won't have the time until this summer.
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Neatly Kept
Tail: Short and well kept
Eyes: Lightish Orange
Body: A little taller than normal, but somewhat normal
Cutie Mark: A black music note
Special Talent: Music
Personality: Speedy is a social butterfly. He can get along with other ponies just fine. but sometimes he can get a little agitated too easily. This can sometimes cause him to seem different than he actually is. When he sees someone able to be helped, he always takes the opportunity.
Dislikes: His dislikes consist of getting agitated, certain foods, and being mean to people.
History: Speedy hails from another town, where he grew up with his mother. His father had left him when he was a baby colt. When he was a little older and found out that his dad left him, he was struck with sadness. He didn't get over it until he earned his cutie mark. His cutie mark showed up when he found some old sheet music and a guitar of his dad's in his attic. After he had just become a teen, his town allowed him to leave and go live somewhere else. Driven by the idea of wanting to explore the world, he left for Ponyville, where he currently lives.

Example RP segment:

It was raining in Ponyville one day, and Speedy was far away from his home. He spotted a tavern ahead of him and decided it might be best if he stay there till the storm calmed down. As he walked in, he saw many ponies sitting down, talking. "Hello social opportunity." He thought, smiling. He went to an open spot and sat down, tuning his guitar. Other ponies walked by him, including a very cute female pony. "Hello, beautiful." He said to himself, testing his chords. Some people turned to him and saw him strumming, in amazement that this young colt could play. The female pony trotted up to him and sat by him. "Well, looks like my guitar works." He said, chuckling.

Harmony

Last edited by Speedy.Pride on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

Speedy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy Pride   Speedy Pride EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm

You have met Calla's request. Approved
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com

Speedy Pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Pegasi-
Jump to: