F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Equestria Girls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Equestria Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Recurve looked at the girl who bumped into Dark and laughed when she was being mimicked. He loved Dark already. After watching that happen, he went off to his locker and got his stuff for his next class. He reluctantly left his bow in his locker. He didn't want a detention before going out with the popular girl.

Spell Tome watched as the mean popular kids picked on Winter. How could they do something like that? Spell Tome decided to try and take another stand and marched up to Dark.

"Hey! B****!" Spell had no idea where that word came from, but she said it anyway. "Stop being mean to the poor girl or I'll take this textbook and shove it so far up your behind you'll actually learn something useful!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Tornado stepped closer to the girl, "so do I," he smirked, "see you there," he winked at her, and walked to his locker. The girl was cute, but not good enough for him, but why was he so excited to see her again in history.

Winter looked up at the girl "umm, Thanks..." she said getting on her feet. The look on Wish's face was priceless. Her stuff wasn't too damaged, "keep your fat feet off my books, "oh god, my dark side.." she thought. "and, yes you SHOULD watch where you step you good for nothing lard-butt!" Winter pushed out of the way and walked into the hall.

Breaking News looked back into the classroom, saw the big scene, and took notes for the newspaper. "this is good," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 am

Dark Wish stood there in shock. What did they say about her? Wish glared at them and stormed to the bathroom and, for the first time since 5th grade, she began to cry.

Rain blushed and ran to her history class. What was that?! She heard sobbing coming from the girls bathroom, but didn't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

Spell Tome was amazed at how Dark reacted. She felt like a bully herself. She ran into the bathroom after her, and hoped she could calm her down. She hated seeing people cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry Dark Wish! I didn't mean to make you cry! I so so so so sorry! It's just, you've been mean to some of the people here, me especially, and well... I got angry... I'm sorry Dark."

Recurve leaned against the lockers, watching everything go down. It was amazing. He had never seen Dark Wish cry before. He didn't even know she was capable of it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

Winter, still on her dark side, walked over to the bathrooms, and pushed the door open. "aw poor little baby, did I hurt your feelings?" Winter grinned evilly. "come on, I thought you were tough!" Winter couldn't control her words, they kept forming, and Winter couldn't stop them. Winter closed her eyes and calmed down. "I'm sorry Wish, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she kept repeating as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Tornado saw the girl out of the corner of his eye, walking to history. "hey, uh.. you free today after school? because I was thinking we should... uh-" Tornado had never been so nervous around a girl and did not like the feeling. He blushed "We should meet up at the park after school," he said. oh god I'm such a dweeb. he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 am

"Go AWAY!" Dark wish screamed. She went to the mirror and saw her mascara dripping down her face. Great. She washed it off and did it again, still crying a little. Had Recurve seen her like this?! Wish hoped not, how embarrassing. She took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. Now her mood was horrible, whoever messed with her next... oh boy.

Rain blinked at the boy. "S-sure... But I c-can't stay after 10..." she whispered. Was a boy asking her out?! Rain had never been asked out before, except that one time, but that was a cruel joke. "S-see you in h-history class..." and with that Rain walked away, the happiest she had been since... ever.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 am

Spell Tome backed away from Dark Wish, going from sympathetic to terrified. Then Winter came in and made things worse. Feeling terrible, she walked out of the bathroom and just walked away from everyone, thinking all of this was her fault.

While walking away, she looked back at the bathroom and clumsily bumped into Breaking News. "Oh, my bad. I'm so sorry. I'm not in the best of moods right now."
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:43 am

Tornado was over filled with joy. Working out for track had never left time for girls, but now that he had quit he could go on dates. He sat in his desk and tapped his pencil on the desk while watching Rain. he hadn't noticed the bruise on her face, and her eyes were swelled and red. "what happened?" he asked her.

News looked at the girl, and the look on her face told her not to mess with her. "it's ok," she said, smiling at her. News could always tell when to leave a pony alone, but usually ignored any moral she had.

Winter sat on the dirty floor of the bathroom and cried. "why am I like this?" she sobbed. "it's not fair, why do I have to be such a freak?" she thought. When the bell rang for class she didn't move, she just sat on the floor sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 am

Dark Wish sat at her desk and stared at the wall. This day sucked, besides the part with Recurve... that was something to look forward to, she supposed.

Rain Song looked at the stallion wide-eyed and quickly put a hand to where her father had hit her. "It's... n-n-nothing. I... I was... A d-d-door..." why couldn't she speak?! Rain felt like she was about to cry thinking about her abuse waiting for her at home. Some days she felt like she should just end it all... either one phone call or a knife...
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

Spell Tome smiled as News did, and finally realized the bell rang. When it did, she sprinted to her next class, swerving left and right through people. She had never been late to a class before. She bolted into the room and took her seat to the right of Dark Wish. It wasn't until everyone was seated that she noticed who she sat next to. "Oh no..." she though.

Recurve casually walked into class and sat to the left of Dark Wish. He reached his hand over onto her desk, hoping she would hold it. He really did like her. But he could feel something odd all day. Like someone else was eyeing him up when he wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 am

As a tear fell down Rain's face Tornado wiped it away "I don't expect you to tell me what happened, but i'll be here if you want someone to talk to," he said. he actually cared about this mare, and he didn't want her to be In pain. he brushed his hand against the bruise "you'll be fine," he told her, hoping it was true.

News sat in her desk and rolled her eyes at all the mushy couples in the room "it's the first day for Christ's sake," she thought, secretly wishing to be one of the girls going gaga over her high school love. News hated it but she wanted somebody to love.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 am

Dark Wish saw Recurve's hand and put her hand on top of it. She really did like him, he was different then the other guys. "Thanks," she smiled.

Rain Song blushed when Tornado stroked her face. "I'll be ok..." she told him and realized she was actually telling herself this. One call... just one... Or a cut... No... no cutting, not again.
(low muse :/ )
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 am

Recurve felt like he was pushing things a little too fast with Dark, but he didn't mind. She looked like she needed some comfort anyway. And he liked having some comfort back. But he could still feel people looking at him, whether it was in disgust, jealousy, or they wanted some of Recurve's tight booty.

Spell Tome pulled her notebook out again and continued writing. She looked over her shoulder and noticed Recurve and Dark holding hands. "That's so sweet." She thought. "Even two bullies like them can find love." Then she sighed, thinking of her amazing girlfriend again. Then she looked back to Dark and Recurve, and patted Dark's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that. You just caught me in a bad mood is all." Spell smiled, hoping that she could forgive her
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Tornado quickly realized he had only met this girl an hour ago and he didn't even know her name, maybe love at first sight was real.

Winter sat in the bathroom, scared to go back to class, in fear of everyone laughing at her. Winters head was filled with images of her past, when her dark side came out. "at least I got it under control before..." she wiped away a tear and got up. Winter's head spun, and she passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Dark Wish looked at Spell Tome with a hard gaze. Maybe she should accept her apology? She felt Recurve watching her and decided to upkeep her reputation. Wish smiled at Spell. "Apology accepted. Now go away and write some fanfiction about you and your girlfriend," Wish turned back around and felt a pang of guilt.

Rain Song sat at her desk and tried not to think about what waited for her at home. She looked up and saw the teacher walk in and quickly wiped a tear off her face.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Spell Tome was surprised with the reaction she got. She scooted further away from Dark, a bit saddened by her response. She thought she could actually make a friend here...

"Do you... Do you think we can be friends?" Spell hid her face in her notebook after that, too ashamed to see her face or hear her response or feel what she might do.

Recurve looked at Spell Tome and chuckled a bit. She was being ridiculous. He snatched Spell's notebook from her and started reading it aloud.

"And then she wrapped her strong aems around her, like a blanket of safety, gazing into her soft, blue eyes, her hair flowing in the midnight breeze. 'I love you Spell Tome. Never let this magic moment end.'"

Spell Tome tried her hardest to get the book back from him, but it was no use. He had already read her story to the class, embarrassing her to no end. A lot of students laughed at her, and how she was in love with another girl. She ran out of the classroom, tears streaming down her face, leaving everything behind. She ran out of the front door and sat on the sidewalk in front of the school, crying in her hands. She hated this school to no end. She wished it would just disappear....
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Tornado chuckled a bit at the mean joke, but quickly noticed the look on rain's face, and glared at Recurve. "I guess she's not one for mean jokes," he thought. "not cool Recurve," he said, still glaring at Recurve "jerk," he huffed, and continued to his work. Rain looked happy, close call.

News got up and took the notebook from Recurve "what the heck is wrong with you!" she asked and turned to follow Tome, only to be tripped by Revurve. "oh ow Recurve that really hurts!" she said in her best sarcastic voice "you're such a try hard," she told him continuing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm

"What a stuck up jerk..." Rain  song whispered. She quickly regretted what she had said, knowing that Recurve would probably hurt her now. She looked at her desk and hoped no one heard her.

Dark Wish secretly wanted to go out there and comfort the poor girl, but that would mean losing everything. She laughed a little and looked at Recurve. "Thanks, I thought maybe she was going to get a crush on me or something," Wish snorted. She would always be like this, it was just... her. Wish's eyes looked in alarm after hearing what Rain Song had just said, but she'd let Recurve handle this one.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Recurve felt a bunch of hate pointed towards him, except from Dark. That's pretty much all he cared about. Having the popular girl like him. But he heard one girl, Rain Song, call him a stuck up jerk. He leaned in close and glared at her.

"What did you say about me? Come on, I didn't hear you. Or do I have to wail on you like daddy does?" He said, pointing out her bruises. A low blow, but he didn't care.

Spell Tome cried and cried on the sidewalk, until she saw figures walking towards her. She couldn't make out who it was through her tears, but she didn't bother to pay attention to them. She kept crying and whispering to herself.

"I hate this school. I hate this school. I hate this school. I hate this school..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Tornado glared at Recurve "don't talk to her like that,"  he said preparing a fist, but realized this was Rain's fight. "I'll step in if he hurts her," he told himself. he looked at Rain and winced at the pain in her eyes. "you got this," he reassured her.

Winter woke up on the floor, and quickly realized where she was. She got up, and dusted herself off. "They cant say anything that would hurt me anymore than I hurt myself," she thought out loud. Winter walked over to the mirror, and wiped off her mascara. She took water in her hands, and splashed it on her face. The girl she saw in the mirror didn't look like her and frightened her, "I'm a monster" she told herself, forcing back tears.

Winter walked in Mr.D's class only to find the class in the middle of a riot "bad timing?" she thought.

News walked over to tome and sat beside her. "are you ok?" she asked. "he was just trying to be funny, but he doesn't know how without being a jerk." she said looking at tome "friends?" she asked.

Last edited by Princess Cadance on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Rain Song looked up at Recurve, fighting back tears. She got up and did something she never thought she'd have the courage to do. Rain slapped him right across his face, hard enough to leave a bruise like hers. She stood there, waiting for his reaction. What had she done...

Dark Wish watched in horror. What had Recurve said?! That was low, almost too low. "Almost" being the key word. Then Rain Song slapped him. Wish was scared for the girl. If she wasn't mistaken, he wasn't one for verbal abuse like her...
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Recurve felt a sharp pain come across his face. From the girl he insulted. He really crashed and burned now. He could see the look on Dark's face, which showed she was not impressed. He couldn't hit a girl without serious repercussions, so he just flipped their desks and stormed out of the class, swearing as he did. No booty for him tonight...

Spell Tome looked over and saw Breaking News trying to comfort her. Still crying, she latched onto her and hugged her as tight as she could.

"I hate this place! I hate it! I want it to burn to the ground! I want everyone in there to die!" Spell cried harder, not even realizing what she just said
Back to top Go down
Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 am

Tornado was proud of Rain. He hugged her and whispered In her ear "he wont ever bother you again," he let go of her and kissed her head. She was strong, and that's the kind of girl he needed, because he was strong too, but not as strong as she was.

Winter stood, shocked at what she had just witnessed. Recurve bumped into her on his way out, but Winter wasn't stupid enough to say anything, so she just sat in her seat.

News looked at the girl hugging her and said "I feel like that too sometimes, but just imagine getting to go home and see your favorite person in the whole world who will make you feel better." She let go of tome "im sure your girlfriend is wonderful." she finished, walking back to the building.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Dark Wish jumped up when her desk hit the floor. He was cute, maybe she should go talk to him...
Wish sighed and put her desk upright. Did it matter? Hopefully he'd still meet her at her locker, maybe he wasn't really that mean. Wish sat back down and looked over at Rain through the corner of her eye. "Are you ok?" she mouthed.

Rain blushed when Tornado kissed her, and she picked up her desk and sat back down. She saw Dark Wish ask if she was ok silently and nodded. Rain felt good standing up to Recurve, but knew it was just an act of arrogance. She would never stand up to her parents like that, it would be a nightmare Rain would have to relive.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am

Spell Tome's crying lessened when Breaking News held her back and said those calming words. She still hated the school, but now she had the satisfaction of knowing that she would see Bithia again when it was all over with for the day. She would give anything for her. And she knew Bithia would do the same.

"Thank you News. You're the first person to really help me here." Spell Tome remained outside for a little while longer, not wanting to get involved with whatever was happening in the building.

Recurve bumped into another girl from his class, but kept on walking. He sat on the steps leading to the second floor and zoned out. He needed to relax after what had just happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Equestria Girls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Equestria Girls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next