F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heart of the Wild (Card)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Amethyst smiled. She had never been asked out. "Sure," she got up and waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 am

Wild Card jumped up in excitement, completely transitioned from mopey to happy. He was pretty much the same how he was 15 minutes ago, only he had a date. He would have sprinted to Sugarcube Corner, but he needed to make sure Amethyst could keep up. He trotted at a brisk pace with Amethyst Skies by her side.

"So Amethyst, tell me some stuff about you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am

Amethyst smiled. "Well, um, I moved here about a week ago from Canterlot, I wanted some peace and quiet. But I'm still in movies and photoshoots," she said. Amethyst trotted next to him. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:46 am

"Well you've heard my life story. I was born in Manehattan to a big family of Unicorns, mommy and daddy put me in the orphanage, when I was old enough I moved here, and now I sell stuff from the market! I also LOVE jelly! Ooh, photoshoots and movies?" Wild Card leaned in close and whispered in Amethyst's ear. "Are you famous?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Amethyst blushed. "Yes, but no pony here seems to recognize me... But that's why I moved here." she smiled.

>Is Wild the pony who was obssesed with tubs of jelly? XD<
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:26 am

Wild Card nodded towards Amethyst. He could understand why a pony wouldn't want so much attention. Especially a famous one. It gets old and boring after a while. Ponyville is a nice quiet town, so she should be safe. But Wild was so giddy about being in love with a famous pony.

Soon enough, the lovebirds arrived at Sugarcube Corner. Wild rushed inside and called for Amethyst to hurry up so they can get all the sweets
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Amethyst smiled and trotted inside the building. Her mouth watered when she saw all the sweets, but decided to only have one small thing. After all, she was a model, she needed to watch her weight.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Wild Card saw Amethyst get a cupcake instead of one of the huge cakes and pies laid out in front of them. He found that odd, then he remembered, she was famous. Famous ponies tended to watch their weight. Wild Card threw all of the bits he had in his vest pocket and ordered a bunch of pies.

When his pies arrived, Wild took a small jar of jelly and poured it on most of the pies, and began eating. He was somewhat civil, and used a fork on most of them. Everything was delicious with some grape jelly.

After he was done, his gut was swollen from all of the food he ate. That wasn't uncommon whenever he visited Sugarcube Corner. He looked at Amethyst, burped, and blushed.

"Teehee, sorry. I'm a little piggy, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Wild (Card)   Heart of the Wild (Card) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Wild (Card)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2