F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.:Game Day:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

.:Game Day:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Game Day:.   .:Game Day:. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 am

-Game Day-

Yes everypony, it's Game Day, and it's better than ever. What forum would be complete without fun online gaming activities with your friends?. So like many forums before us, it is almost a tradition to have a place for the gamers in our community.

If you have ANY suggestions on what to put on the list, don't hesitate to ask.

__Current Games____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Left 4 Dead 2
Payday The Heist
Minecraft with MLP mod (Not required)   Link!
Civ 5

And probably more to come.

As of now we have not planned when to start the first game night. Wanna be in the first?, join our steam group =D

Tell us what you think =D
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

.:Game Day:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Game Day:.   .:Game Day:. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 am

The minecraft server is up and ready. We are going to have a game day on Saturday, so get your mods (still not required) and minecraft wiki ready, for some fancy diamond hunting, farming, building, and anything you can think of. =D

Remember, it's an Hamachi server, so you need to PM me or Asha to get the IP and to join the servers necessary. Once that is done, you can play on the server FOREVER (I will try to keep it up all the time)

Huggles and rainbow kittens
Back to top Go down

.:Game Day:.
Page 1 of 1