F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucky Hooves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend Marine

Lucky Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Hooves   Lucky Hooves EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 am

Lucky Hooves
Lucky Hooves  lucky
Lucky Hooves Lucky-381317934

Species:Unicorn

Mane:blue with green stripes/green with blue stripes how ever you want to put it.

Tail:blue with a couple green points.

Eyes:Teal

Body:Teal. (He is wearing a vest and cape)

Cutie Mark: A bright blue star

Age (Baby,adult): Adult 20

Personality:He is loving and a good business man. He finds time to be with his friends and loved ones. He will defend others rich or poor who ever is in the right.

Likes:Friends, smiles, helping anypony, Giving out money to those who need it (And only those who need it).

Dislikes:Bullying, Boredom, Hatred, getting interrupted, and bragging, and snobby rich ponies.

History: He was born in canterlot to an awesome set of parents.They taught him everything to know of business owning and financial work.
He was all way's put down by the rich snobby ponies who lived near by saying that if you aim at the customer instead of the money they have then you'll never get anywhere. He would just ignore them.. Luck has always been by his side and by the age of twelve he realized it when he barely stopped from sliding on some ice on a winters day into a fruit stand. on that day he got his cutie mark for luck. At the age of 18 he set out to ponyville to hopefully make a business for the ponies there that they don't have that canterlot does. He is now in his mansion in ponyville.

Example RP segment: (2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

"Umm is it for my money or me?" Lucky asked the mare who had just said she loved him. When he didn't get a reply he started to leave home. "Well if a mare wants me they wont get me unless its me they want and not my money." He thought to himself walking down the street. "Well i'll find the right mare sooner or later." He thought as he stopped at a bench and looked at the stars. "Luck don't fail me now" He thought to himself as he sat there. He got up and heaed the rest of the way home and went to bed.

[Harmony]
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Lucky Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hooves   Lucky Hooves EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:03 am

Approved

I know about the link issue. Just make sure you get the pics up when you can =D
Back to top Go down

Lucky Hooves
Page 1 of 1