F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightning Accuracy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend Marine

Lightning Accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Accuracy   Lightning Accuracy EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 am

Lightning Accuracy

Lightning Accuracy Friend_soldier_s_third_oc_by_viperswan-d65247i_zpsb83a45b6

Species: Earth Pony (Paint)

Mane: Blue

Tail: Blue

Eyes: Blue

Body: Red with a Medium sized blue dot on his back.

Cutie Mark: Dual Swords

Personality: He loves to be around others. He is kind and trys to be gentle but can some times mess up due to his size. He trys to help others out but is not good around love isseues. But he is good when it comes to dating. He is alllways on time to any occasion and dresses right for it. He does get angry if somepony keeps pushing his buttons but keeps it mostly under controle. He is defencive and gets jealouse easilly. He respects other ponys choices and trys to stay out of arguments. He will try to make others happy.

Likes: He likes to play games, dating, exercise, being around others, and helping others.

Dislikes: He hates criminals, bullys, being called by a different name, and not being able to help.

History: He was born in canterlot to a rich and snobby family who didnt care about anypony else but themselves. He would always go to school and the other fillys would either be scared of his size or pick on him for it. Everyday he would see a group of them pick on an old Royal Guard vetaren and one day he had enough. He went over there and told the fillys "If you push him one more time im going to make sure yall fit in that garbage can over there." From that day on the other fillys left the old stallion alone and the old stallion invited him over for a snack and showed him everything he had from being Royal Guard. He was amazed and decided from there on he would become a Royal guard and thats when he got his Cutie Mark. He would always practice and time and time again he would be denyed entry to the guard. But he would always keep trying to get better and would sometimes practice with the old stallion who after a few years (4 all together) decided to put in a good word and helped him acheive his goal of becoming a Royal Guard. He now works as a royal guard and currently travels around on vacation and is now at Ponyville. But still lives in Canterlot. When hes not on vacation he is on duty from four in the morning untill three in the afternoon.

Example Rp Segment: #1

Lightning was walking down looking at the stands at the Market Place when he saw a mare looking around, worried, and starting to cry. He walks over to her. "Hello, whats wrong?" He asked her. She replies to him saying "I lost my fillie." He starts looking around. "Oh no. here I'll help you find him/her." He said still looking around. He notices that there are too many ponys around to spot a fillie. "Hang on let me get some help." He said trying to find somepony to help.
[Harmony]
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Lightning Accuracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Accuracy   Lightning Accuracy EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 am

Approved!

Make sure to RP with all of your OCs =D
Back to top Go down

Lightning Accuracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: