F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  Empty
PostSubject: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 pm

"I can't believe Summer's already over..." Rain Song mumbled to her self. Sure, she hated being at home with her parents. The beatings happened almost everyday. But it was worse when she had grades to keep up, and home work to do. Rain walked up the stone path to Wisteria HS, her new high school. They had recently moved away, thank Celestia, and it was too far a walk to her old high school. Maybe this school would be different? "No such luck" she told herself. Why hope when they would just be crushed? Rain found it better to destroy her own hopes then let some jerk of a pony or her parents do that. She looked around a little and saw all the happy ponies with thier friends. Rain Song was just the new girl, but no pony would befriend her this year. Just like all the schools shes been too, Rain is always and outcast. No pony seemed to notice her until she heard snickering behind her. Why her? She was pretty, she wasn't a blank flank, and she was a unicorn. She kept walking until she heard the jeering start. "And so it begins," she mumbled and stopped walking.
(read her app for description)
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Song slowly walked down the halls of her new school. She never had liked school, even less a new school. She wondered if anypony else was new around her. She noticed a mare stop in the hall. She was either new or an outcast, either way she could be a friend. Song slowly approached the mare. "Um... hi I'm Silent Song, you can just call me Song though..." She said quietly. She didn't like new people until she got to know them.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hi... I-I'm umm, Rain Song..." she stuttered. Rain stared at the floor. Why did she have to be so shy?! She heard someponies laughing alittle at her and she knew they were judging her about her stutter. Rain had a feeling she was new too.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Song looked at Rain. "It's nice to meet you Rain... the ponies here aren't all that nice huh?" She asked giving the ponies mocking Rain a stern look. "Did you just move here to?" She asked quietly turning back to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Rain smiled a little. "Yes, w-we lived in a s-small town outside of C-canterlot." she told Song. "What about y-you" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flutters
Co-Founder
Flutters

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

"We lived in Ponyville. I just finished unpacking last night." She smiled warmly. Rain seemed a bit nervous around others. She liked this mare. Rain might have been shy but at least she wasn't mean.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh. So I-I guess we're in the s-same situation." Rain said softly. She didn't remember the last time she had a conversation with another pony her age like this. She still heard snickers as ponies walked by. What made them targets?! Rain hated all of them, but Song seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Dawn

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Courage Finder walked through the school while a few griffons and ponies stared at her. She kept her smile until she noticed the ponies and griffons also staring at two other ponies and they snickered. The ponies seemed nice though.
"Hey! There's a cop outside!"
She pointed to the front entrance and watched as some ponies an griffons went the opposite way and the rest headed towards it. Sighing she went over to the ponies talking.
"Sorry 'bout that, you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Rain Song looked away. Another pon-er, griffin? "I'm ok..." she mumbled to the griffin. Why were so many ponies (and griffins) talking to her?! Rain shuffled her hoofs and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!    Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisteria High School:Home of the Griffins!
Page 1 of 1