F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh dear...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Oh dear... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 am

The small eath pony mare suddenly jumped out from the bathroom hitting the now pissed but stuned raider over the head. This gave Crow enough time to pull out her scythe and slick the poor ponies neck open with grace and skill. After killing the body a few times she turns her gaze to the small pony "Thanks l-little one.." She pants.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

Flash was nervous when the raider turned towards her with a fire in his eyes, but then his neck was cut open beautifully as if at was a hand gently passing through water. Flash just stood there for a sec, looking at the clean cut before being brought back to reality by Crow's voice. "Oh...Your welcome" She checked the body for useful stuff, but found nothing but a pack of cigarettes. "Darn...Anyhoof, let's get going before more show up" She said before motioning towards the exit down the hall
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 am

Crow nodded before rushing down the hall to the exit and pushed open the door. As the dim sunlight entered the doorway Crow gave aloud hiss and backed away rubbing her eyes in pain. "Buck!" She thrashed and hit a wall before sliding down against it. She hissed again as she pressed a hoof over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 am

Flash blinked a bit. "You don't like sunlight, do you?" She sighed and stretched a bit before looking at Crow with a smirk "We could go through the sewers, get to a hatch and travel via the underground subway" She closed the door and checked her multitool for injuries. Luckily, it was just some dirt, but it's good to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 am

Crow looked up at her her green eyes had a blood red ring around them. "I guess that could work...If you dont mind ghouls little one." She says flinching as she rubs her head from the sunlight headache. "Im afraid I'm temporaily blind..." She says waving a hoof infront of her eyes" You will have to lead for a bit.."
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Flash gasped a bit realizing that Crow as a little more hurt than she thought and put Crow on her back. "If you hear anything, just tap my side, ok?" With that, she started trotting towards the boiler room. "Um...what's a ghoul?" She said not being able to remember much about them.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Crow sighs "Your lucky I'm around kid...or you'd be dead by tonight. "She say as her ears moves listening for hoofsteps of any other noises. "A ghoul...in simple terms is a pony zebra or griffin who due to being exposed to an ungodly amount of radiation and haven't had the good fortune to die...they look kinda like...a zombie I guess." She pauses before continuing. "They look scary but normal sane ghouls are pretty cool...most times. Its the Feral ones you gotta worry about. They have lost all ability to reason and will attack on sight..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Flash snickered a bit at Crow's first comment "I don't know, I am pretty cute. They would probably keep me around a little longer" She reached the door and entered the sewers (Which of course had not become anymore pleasant from the large amount of time it's been unused) She listened to Crow's talk about ghouls, shivering kinda at the thought of ferals. "They don't sound so bad, if I can clobber a raider no problem, then a walking corpse should not be much harder. Except the sane ones I suppose. She opened a rather thick door which led to the subway before stopping briefly. "I don't believe I have introduced myself. I am ...um..." She just kinda stood there, her frowning as she got a headache "I-I will tell you later"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Crow listened to the water drip from the pipes "Crow.." Was all she said, besides the scurry of rad roaches and the dripping of dirty water the sewers were deadly silent. Already the cool damp air was helping the pain in the eyes and head. She could almost see the blurry shapes of the rusted pipes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Flash trotted through the rubble, trying to avoid stepping on a roach. "So...Let's get to know each other, my na-actually on second thought, let's start with you. Who are you?" Flash rubbed her forehead a bit, looking rather annoyed, though that was not so obvious to a half blind mare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:45 pm

"Call me Crow" she says her ears up and turning towards any sound no matter how small. She frowns at hearing something like hoofsteps but when she focus on them they seem to disapper. "Minds playing tricks again" she grumbles
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

"Crow eh?, fancy" She trotted in a rather good pace, before hearing a strange growl. She whispered in Crow's ear "Did you hear that?" She put Crow down in a good spot and equipped her heavy wrench. She poked her head out and saw something that resembled a rotting corpse trotting around the corner with cold emotionless eyes. "Is that a ghoul?, it looks like a walking corpse."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:57 pm

Crow shoves a hoof into the girls mouth and pulls her close "Shhh...It will hear you..." She says watching as it sniffs the air gnashing its blackened teeth thin strings of muscle being the only thing to keep his jaw in place.

Slowly it was coming towards them not yet realizing that prey was near. Its skin looked half melted it was missing its nose and ears along with its left eye. Small strings of melted skin crossed the black hole. The other eye was a milky white-blue and the smell that came from it almost made even Crow gag.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Flash's face turned green and she knew she would not be able to keep her cool for long with this smelly piece of shit in front of her, so she got up and swung the wrench right into the ghoul's skull, causing a mix of red and dark green pieces of gore to fly one direction, and for Flash to get ghoul all over her. "Oh crud tha-" She got cut off by a sudden gag and threw up right besides Crow.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Crow stepped back a bit before looking up at the gore covered mare "You gotta a lil something...right here.." She says before picking off what seemed to be an eyeball with her magic and waved it in the air for a moment before tossing it aside. "Your a good hit, good job little one.."She says stepping over the body as she walks deeper into the sewer. "Let's go Adventure awaits us!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Throwing up for the second time, she looks at Crow with a green face "Can you see?, there will probably be more down there..."She trots over to crow and looks into her eyes to see if they are better.

(Super short I know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Oh dear... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh dear...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: I=I Fallout Equestria I=I :: The Endless Wasteland :: Other Places-
Jump to: