F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm going to change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I'm going to change Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to change   I'm going to change EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 am

Hey Weedo here!...Or well maybe not.

Ever since I was three I wanted to be a girl. I never changed despite a few of my friends doing it, because I was afraid of how people would see me, but I can't continue this way. After a small problem with a voice changer I got so sad that I cried and went to bed feeling terrible. After that I talked to a few friends online about it, and decided that I had to change.

I won't change my profile gender until I actually start the transition, but I will refer to myself as a girl.

I have some trouble thinking of a good name for myself both irl and online, as Weedo is not really something that fits me anymore.

If you have a suggestion for a name, please post it below D=
It should be related to flowers and nature in some way, or the night.

I would also like a suggestion on what to call myself irl, but it would be somewhat difficult as I need a Danish name that is easy to pronounce in English.

But I just thought I should mention this to the members of the forum, as it is important that people know each other.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I'm going to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to change   I'm going to change EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I got both a name for myself irl and online! =3

It's Sarah. And I want to thank Sweet Dreams for suggesting it. I've been looking for longer than I would like to admit.
Back to top Go down

I'm going to change
Page 1 of 1