F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lola Stocking's creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lola Stockings

Lola Stockings

Lola Stocking's creation Empty
PostSubject: Lola Stocking's creation   Lola Stocking's creation EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:02 am

Lola Stockings

Lola Stocking's creation Stocki12

Race: Unicorn.

Home: Ponyville.

Mane: A Golden mane with a braid tied with a purple hair tie and a side fringe. See picture above.

Tail: A matching golden braid tied with a magenta hair tie. See picture above.

Eyes: Light green. See picture above.

Body: Small and white. See picture above.

Cutie Mark: Blank flank.

Personality: Smart, friendly, fun, lively and bubbly.

Likes: Clothes, fashion, art, her friends, other ponies, reading, making clothes and using her magic.

Dislikes: Spicy things, bullies, rain and sour things.

Special Talent: She's a blank flank.

Family: Canvas is her aunt.

History: Lola came from a family in Canterlot and was brought up with her parents until the age of six. She then moved to Ponyville and started living with her aunt, Canvas, as her parents couldn't care for her anymore. She was very interested in fashion from a young age, and she started making her own clothes. She is a very talented clothes maker for her age, yet she hasn't got her cutie mark yet.

Harmony
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Lola Stocking's creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lola Stocking's creation   Lola Stocking's creation EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 am

Approved

Welcome to the site Lola. I honestly find your OC incredibly adorable X3
Back to top Go down

Lola Stocking's creation
Page 1 of 1