F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emeraldain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldain

Emeraldain  Empty
PostSubject: Emeraldain    Emeraldain  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Name: Emeraldain
Picture: http://viperswan.deviantart.com/art/Emeraldain-384283033
Race: Pegasus
Home: Anywhere the wind blows.
Mane: Shades of Green
Tail: Shades of Green, Long, Soft
Eyes: Emerald Green
Body: Sleek, Athletic, Lean, Above average height
Cutie Mark: Cut Emerald with an angelic wing sprouting from either side

Special Talent: Compassion, Animals, Flying, Adventuring/Exploring

Family: Sister Nightingale(Deceased)

History: Emeraldain has been a wanderer all his life, walking, or flying, from town to town in look for the perfect home for him, and assisting everypony. Instilled for the travelers' life after watching the Wonder Bolts as a young foal, and by the actions of his late sister Guardpony Nightingale, his life goal is to make Equestria a generally better place, doing whatever he can to aid those he meets.

He earned his cutie mark after he revealed an unknown talent for flight during his hometown's , Quarrinast a small time mining town at the foot of a mountain west of Canterlot, annual festival known as the Gem Festival, where many challenges, feasts, games, parties and other events in homage to the priceless gems that kept their town on the map. It was here at the age of 13 during the Great Gem Dig, an event where ponies from all over town gathered together to "break" in the town's newest quarries where ponies were encouraged to dig, mine, and chip away at the jewels covering the quarry's vast walls and tunnels, where the top 5 collectors were allowed to keep the jewels they found or sell them.*The higher your placement the higher the payout per jewel*In the last few minutes of the competition Emeraldain had found a giant form of the gem he was named after, when a support beam snapped, causing a cave in to trap several of the other competitors. The decision had been clear to Emeraldain as he dropped the emerald into the main quarry pit, shattering as it hit the hard ground, and flew to the rescue of the other ponies. His swift speed and righteous heart saved the lives of two ponies and 3 young foals that day.

A year later he received a letter from the Ministry of the Guard wing in Manehatten, where his sister Nightingale was posted. It was a letter detailing the death and heroics of his sister who had died during a gang war protecting a filly who had been caught in the crossfire the slums, and an invitation to the funeral ceremony of both she and several other guardsmen who had given their lives on that same night. It was there that a grieving and angered Emeraldain saw the Wonderbolts flying for the ceremony that day, and where one of the Bolts gave a speech about living life to the fullest and to always live for what's right even when it was hard. These words inspired him to never go home to Quarrina but instead travel the world, trying to live his life in honor of his sister, and to help others like she would've done. In his pursuits he has seen the Gates of Canterlot, The City of Clouds known as Cloudsdale, and the still wild frontiers of Appleloosa.

Example RP segment:(prompt 1)
    I was hurrying to the train station in hopes to catch my train, after being delayed by the tantalizing smell of a fig and peach pie being sold at the corner outside the bustling inn I had taken refuge in from the thunderstorm the previous night, dreadful bustle that was, when I saw a gathering of ponies in the middle of the road. Slightly curious as to what was causing the commotion and feeling I had a few minutes, I pushed my way into the throng of ponies with the required "Excuse me" or "Pardon".

In the ring of ponies I saw a sight that made me drop my train ticket without thought and stare. There was a young filly sobbing and screaming the question "Momma?! Momma where are you?!? at the top of her lungs, but what shocked me beyond belief was the fact that the 20 or so ponies around her were doing nothing to help, instead staring, whispering, and talking to each other about the scene in front of them. I began walking forward slowly as to not scare the filly even more while the commotion around us stopped as the ponies looked questioningly at the strange pegasus inching closer to the girl.

When I reached her, she was still crying but was clearly watching me, after a brief glance around I asked her "What's wrong young filly? Where is your mother?" She answered through broken sobs, "I-I don't knoooow! We were- We were shopping for berries for dinner tonight an-and I lost her!" "How long ago do you think you last saw her, and where?" "A-about twenty minutes ago at Merri's Pies" I was relieved as she seemed to be calming down at least well enough to answer my questions, when I realized I had just been there enjoying my snack! "What's your name? I'm Emeraldain" "H-hi Emeraldain, my name is Sweet Corn." "Well Sweet Corn I think I may know where your mother is!" No sooner then I had replied she squealed, the sadness in her voice was quickly replaced with the excitement only a filly could have. "You do!? Where is she? Could you take me? Pretty pretty pleeeeeeaase!!!!" She was going to faint from lack of breath at this rate I thought jokingly, responding before that could happen, "Of course, of course! It would be my pleasure Sweet Cor-Ah just hold your hooves little lady, you'll pull my wing off if ya don't let go" she looked down embarrassed and let go quickly "Sorry Mr. Emeraldain", she said"I'm just so happy that I'm gunna see my mommy again" "Don't worry it's fine, here hop on," I told her as I lowered my back and moved my wings for her to be able to sit "I'll get us there faster then you can say Wonder Bolt!" and with that I quickly ran through the still talking ponies off towards Merri's Pies.

Looking back it was moments like those that filled my heart with joy, the look and twinkle in Sweet Corn's eyes as we found her mother shouting with joy at the sight of her little filly safe and sound in front of Merri's as she repeatedly tried to pay me or offer to buy me a new ticket once I told her my tale of finding, resigning to give a simple thanks as I refused her offers. Sweet Corn gave me a quick hug before being led off by her mother, as I watched for a few moments. I then spread my wings and took flight, trying to reach my previous destination of Ponyville before it got dark.

Harmony

Last edited by Emeraldain on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Emeraldain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldain    Emeraldain  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Welcome to the forum friend =D

There is a new OC Template for this forum and it's required for your app to be approved.

Make the changes and you will be approved in no time.
   Click THIS to view the new template
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Emeraldain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldain    Emeraldain  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 am

Approved

Fly you beautiful pegasus you! =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emeraldain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emeraldain    Emeraldain  Empty

Back to top Go down

Emeraldain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Pegasi-
Jump to: