F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW Character Template!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

NEW Character Template! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Character Template!   NEW Character Template! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Weedo here and I have been working on a little something yesterday. It's a new character template that will feature some new requirements and remove one.

It will make it a bit easier to make an app, while also making it a bit easier to spot mistakes. In about two days after this post the new template will be the standard, but you can always tell us if there is a problem with it of course =D

Old posts will not have to be edited to fit the new template, but if you feel especially fancy someday, you are welcome to do so =D

Have fun everypony!
Back to top Go down

NEW Character Template!
Page 1 of 1