F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Crystal sky (Ready!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Location : my location? um...most likely attached to flutterBlade's leg... x3

PostSubject: Crystal sky (Ready!)   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:29 am

Crystal sky

Race: Crystal pony

Mane: sort of poofy at the back, it overlays her forehead. it also shows part of her mane has swept over and down her neck.

Tail: also sort of poofy. except it does not in fact overlay her flank and such, the only thing it ''overlays'' would be three parts of her tail overlaying one large part of her tail.

Eyes: normal to anypony's eyes.

Body: normal to anypony's body.

Cutie Mark: her cutie mark is a crystal diamond, with the color of the sky.

Personality: crystal sky is a quiet and smart pony who spends a lot of her time reading. .....when she is not making diamonds that is.

Dislikes: sports, mud, blood.

Special Talent: crafting diamonds out of anything she can find that's the color she likes.

History: Crystal sky is a quiet pony who spends a lot of time reading. when she was just a filly, she found a beautiful peice of tin foil, that was the exsact same color as the sky. she took it home, and grabbed a pair of Scissors. Soon enough she had created a diamond looking peice of tin foil, that of course, was the exsact same color as the sky. she found it beautiful, and off she went collecting more things to use to make diamond shaped items. but they were always that beautiful light blue color across it. soon enough she got her cutie mark. As she grew up, she actually opened up her own shop. in this shop, you can buy all sorts of diamond-looking items. now at her current age, 20, she STILL has the shop open and always loves seeing so many ponies come in everyday. she has her shop up in ponyville. she also lives there. and shes always happy to make new friends, she doesn't have thousands of friends, but she does have quite a few.

Example RP Segment: Sky walked through the streets of ponyville. it was sunset, and she had just closed up shop. Sky sat by a fountain and looked around. what to do...well there wasn't much. her friends had gone home to chill out, she didn't want to disturb them. the shop was closed, so there's no point going back there. Sky gave up. there's nothing to do at this time. Sky trotted home and went to bed. Hopefully there was more things she could do tomorrow.

"Harmony, of course!"

Last edited by Dark The Pegasus on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Crystal sky (Ready!)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 am

Need more stuff, but you probably knew that already. I will look forward to see how this one turns out =D

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark The Pegasus

Location : my location? um...most likely attached to flutterBlade's leg... x3

PostSubject: Re: Crystal sky (Ready!)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

finished it!

Discord and sombra are best ponies! wait...discord isnt a pony.. <_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Crystal sky (Ready!)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 am

You should add some more to the personality and I would like more dislikes too, and perhaps one more like =3

You are so close, keep going Dark! =D

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal sky (Ready!)   Today at 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Crystal sky (Ready!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1