F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breezy Gust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy.Pride

Breezy Gust Empty
PostSubject: Breezy Gust   Breezy Gust EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Breezy Gust
Breezy Gust Mlp___dragonair_by_serhalu-d46lyv9

Disclaimer: I didn't make the picture, Serhalu on DeviantArt did. I do not claim credit for the picture. Also, the horn is null as alicorns are not allowed as of right now.

Species: Pegasi
Mane: Neatly kept, parted in the middle, longer in the back.
Tail: Long and thick
Eyes: Bright purple with thin girl eyelashes
Body: normal build, with a white stripe on her body. a spherical blue gem is on the stripe.
Cutie Mark: Two gems of the same color, maybe resembling tailless water droplets.
Special Talent: Painting
Age (Baby,adult): Young Pony
Personality: Breezy Gust is a very social butterfly, almost like Speedy. Although she's the same race as him, they differ in many ways. Examples being that she enjoys others' company more than speedy, treating them as family, she likes to paint, and she is very lovable.
Likes: Painting, summer flights, and being others' companion.
Dislikes: Sadness, gloominess, and boredom
History: Breezy Gust used to be a shy, outspoken pony. When she was about a young filly, her parents died, leaving her grandmother to take care of her. One day, Breezy was sleeping in the sunshine when a filly she had never met before went up to her and started talking to her. She was shy at first but then before she knew it, she was the social butterfly she is today. Her cutie mark appeared a few days later, when she started flying in the rain, not faltering once. As the rain ended, a rainbow appeared as normal, and turning around to see it behind her. Two water droplets slid down her leg, materializing on it to become her cutie mark. Now whenever she sees a rainbow, she gets inspiration and paints. Her grandmother allowed her out of the house when she became a young pony, so she left and now she lives in Ponyville, not knowing that a certain guitar-playing pony from her childhood lives there too.

Example RP segment:

It was pouring rain in Ponyville one day, as Breezy Gust was trotting down a cobblestone path with her new umbrella, which was a lightish white color. Her umbrella blew out of her hoof, and blew forward a ways. She trotted faster after it, being careful not to slip. The wind finally stopped at a tavern, her umbrella clacking safely on the tavern's stone steps. She picked it up. "Maybe it would be a good idea if I stayed here for a while, at least until the rain calms down." She said, opening the door and immediately walking in. She was surprised at what she saw. Ponies and mares everywhere, oh what an opportunity to be the social butterfly she knew she was. "I didn't expect this many ponies in one place." She chuckled, trotting to a spot to sit. Looking around, she noticed another mare here too, an orange one with brown hair and a guitar. She shrugged him off her mind, as she didn't recognize him. "This is going to be a fun day." She said to herself, getting back up and meeting everyone she could.

Harmony

Last edited by Speedy.Pride on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Breezy Gust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breezy Gust   Breezy Gust EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Approved

Happy RP ^.^
Back to top Go down

Breezy Gust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Pegasi-
Jump to: