F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tornado Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Tornado Strike   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:42 am

Race: pegasus

Mane: maroon

Tail: same

Eyes: black

Body:  Brown

Cutie Mark:

Personality:
A cocky pony who dreams of being a Wonderbolt and doesn't doubt his ability to, in fact he thinks he is a little better than he is. Tornado spends all of his time practicing and thinks about nothing but racing and flying. Tornado is definatly a mare's pony and always wants to be the center of attention.

Likes: flying, wonderbolts, attention, practicing, mares, popularity.

Dislikes: lazy ponies, boredom, walking, fatty foods, no attention, loneliness.

Special Talent: racing

History:
Tornado was born in Ponyville and has never moved. as a filly he loved flying and was always good at it. but the first time him and his other friends raced he beat them by a longshot and earned his cutie mark. ever since then he worked towards his goal of being a Wonderbolt. practicing all the time made him want it even more and practice more. Tornado could never stand being bored, and always wanted to something exciting. he had many friends and always bragged to them about his abilities.

example rp:
Tornado finished up his workout and headed to meet his friends at a diner in Ponyville. "hey guys," he said sitting down. "I just finished the most amazing work out. you should see how fast I am now," he finished as his friends rolled their eyes at him. "what's wrong? what did I say?" he said "you told us the exact same thing last time..." one of his friends said. "oh ok sorry... it's just im so close!" he said. "bye Tornado" they said getting up and leaving him alone.

~harmony~

bababababa i'm lovin' it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tornado Strike   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 am

Approved

Fly you beautiful pegasus you! =D

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=