F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Equestria Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

News crossed Recurve while walking towards class "hey, i'm sorry for calling you a jerk, even though you are one," news told him, not wanting any enemies on the first day. "what's your problem anyways?" she asked.

Tornado sat next to rain "Is what he said true?" he asked while taking her hand. He was worried for rain and didn't know how to help her. "well never mind don't tell me here, tell me after school, ok?" he asked not wanting her to be embarrassed any further.

bababababa i'm lovin' it!

Last edited by Princess Cadance on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

Dark Wish went to her locker and sighed. This day wasn't turning out too well. Wish put away her stuff and started off for the gym. Maybe she should go find Recurve...

Rain looked at Tornado, she wanted to tell him... It would be good, her parents would go to jail and she'd be free. But she'd have to go to a foster home, Rain realized. She sighed and walked away to her locker. Gym, she hated gym. Guys always checked her out just because she had such low self-esteem and was in good shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 am

Recurve looked at Breaking News, then looked away, not wanting to get into anymore fights or arguments. And not wanting to tell the story of why he's so mean.

Spell Tome eventually walked back into school and resumed her normal activities. Like she hadn't just sat on the sidewalk crying her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 am

News looked at Recurve "weirdo.." she sighed and left for her locker, to get her gym clothes. she looked at her camera, when is photography? she wondered. News closed the locker and walked towards the gym.

Tornado walked out of the class, and towards his locker to get his stuff for gym. he couldn't wait to show off his skill to rain. He ran over to her "hey rain," he said, but then noticed the nervousness in her eyes. "hey, what's wrong? is it about gym?" he asked noticing the way she looked at the doors of the gym.

Winter walked to gym worried about her lack of muscle and stamina. "great another embarrassing class," she thought while opening the doors to the gym "at least I look good in my gym clothes..." she reassured herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

Dark Wish changed quickly into her gym clothes and went outside and waited for the coach. She looked around and sighed. What happened to Recurve? Maybe she shouldn't have looked at him so sadly...

Rain looked at Tornado. "N-nothing..." she stutterd and went into the gym. She changed fast and went outside with the other students. Rain waited a ways away from the crowd of people and stood there looking at the grass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Recurve heard the bell rang, signaling Gym class had begun. He jumped up from his seat on the steps, and ran into the locker room. He rushed to change out of his regular clothes and put on his gym clothes. He loved changing for gym. He got to admire his sexy, toned body each time he took off his shirt. He threw on his gym shirt, which had the logo of the school's Archery team, put on some sweat pants, and ran back out.

Spell Tome heard the bell ring again, and walked back into the building, instead of hiding outside. While she was walking to gym, she forgot to pick up her books. She walked back into Mr. D's classroom, picked them up, and walked towards the gym. While she was going to gym, she was startled when Mr. Diamond popped out of the supply closet.

"How did I end up in here? Oh well... Ah, greetings Miss Spell Tome. Don't you have a class to get to? On your way." Percy walked past her and back into his classroom.

"Wow, the rumors were true. Mr. D really is nuts..."

Spell walked into the girl's locker room and started changing. She was really uncomfortable changing around the other girls. She wasn't horribly out of shape, but she wasn't model material. She also felt a little chubby, and if you're even one pound overweight, you could get tortured. But Bithia thought she looked cute, so she didn't mind love handles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Cadance

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm

News walked into the locker room and slipped into her gym clothes, she didn't worry about what people thought of her, and how she looked, so she didn't have trouble with changing in front of the other girls, it helped that she was a few pounds under weight though.

Tornado changed into his gym clothes, still having to wear the normal old gym clothes, since he had not tried out for any teams yet. He admired his muscles then finished changing, and walked out into the gym, the school had a pretty big gym, but not as nice as his old school's.

Winter looked around at the toned girls changing into their clothes, and even though she looked just like them, she was scared to change. She had a nice body due to all the days she had starved herself, but that was over, all those days not moving from her room. She found a spot where no one was changing and quickly changed, and walked out into the gym.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaffey

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Clix was on the roof fixing the air vents for the gym teacher when suddenly the bell rung at the time didn't pay any attention to it and continued to work the rays of the sun shining against his skin and giving him a sun burn on his back "Almost done" he wiped sweat from his brow with his shirt and turned a finale screw, standing to admire his work. Suddenly a loud creaking noise could be heard "oh s-" he fell through the roof and landed with a loud thud on his back. "Gah!" He screamed from the sudden contact of his body against the ground with a loud THUD, his glasses flew off of his face and across the floor ".....Well i guess back to.." He weakly got up and dusted himself off."work...umm....hi all of you...." He than felt across the floor for his glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equestria Girls   Today at 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Equestria Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3