F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunny Delight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Sunny Delight

Species: Pegasus
Mane: One tone of orange, with a pink headband. Kind of a bob cut.
Tail: One tone of orange, her tail is bushy. It is a medium size, not short, and not long.
Eyes: Happy and dark blue.
Body: The size of an average filly. Her body is off-white, and she has wings.
Cutie Mark: a sun
Age (Baby,adult): Young teen

Personality: Very cheerful and happy, Sunny Delight loves to brighten up everypony's day. Sunny is a goody-two-hooves, very organized and eager. She loves to learn.

Likes: Being called Sunny, the color orange, flying, comfy clothing, clouds, juice.
Dislikes: Sadness, overdramatic fashion, being bored, storms, crying.

History: Sunny Delight was an average pony who lived in Manehattan, but was more of a country pony than a city pony. Her family moved to Ponyville because there was too much crime in the big city. Sunny was very happy about the move. She tried to get to know the Ponyville ponies and make friends, and she's still working on that!

Her cutie mark, a sun, is not a raging sun, it's just... a sun. She was cheering up a pony in Manehattan when she got it, and the pony pointed out she got her cutie mark. It's as simple as that- it's not really much of a story, Sunny knows, but that's how it happened. Her cutie mark represents cheerfulness and her affinity for cheering ponies up.

Example RP segment: It was pouring rain, and Sunny Delight saw a little pony hiding in a box. The foal was very sad and crying, which Sunny didn't like. Sunny went over to the box of the sobbing foal, and offered to give the her a hug. When the foal took the offer, Sunny asked where the she lived, and offered to walk her home.

As the two got to the little foal's house, they saw his mother. Sunny walked over and said "I found your son in the rain, and offered to walk him home!" She gave a smile, and then walked home herself.

[Harmony]

Last edited by Princess Sunny on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Kay, So I made the changes. Approval? :D
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:57 pm

As this is an early app that has been updated. I will let this one pass. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Delight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Pegasi-
Jump to: