F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

-Group Two-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: -Group Two-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm

-Do not post here until you made an app please-

The pony barely got away in time, a strange group of cannibalistic ponies randomly started tearing ponies apart like bloodthirsty monsters. This part of the street was strangely deserted, but the pony could hear trotting coming his/her way very quickly. As a last resort, the pony decided to enter a clothing store and looked around for threats or survivors.

The first person that posts, will be the pony in question.

Have fun =D

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm

-cough cough- (griffon)

Swift Irony had recently entered a clothing store. He didn't really need anymore clothes, i mean, he looked awesome already. The griffon fixed his shades and looked around. "Anypony In here?" Bro announced. There was no answer. He turned his beak to small Calvin. " It seems nopony wants to come out an play with us, little guy." Swift knocked on a nearby shelf. "Last call, cannibalistic or not, I'm looking for some company!" The griffon announced one last time, before he sat and started sharpening his claws.

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

(griffon party!)

Courage Finder listened to the griffon or pony who had came in, she was behind the counter tinkering with the stuff she had gotten before running. Not wanting him to feel alone she said something.
"If you want company, I'm behind the counter..."

She rearranged her long feathers to completely cover her orange eye, the other one was pink. Courage didn't want to look like a freak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 am

Swift quickly stood up at the voice of another pony. His eyes shifted around the room. "Yeah... I would like some..." Bro climbed over the counter of the shop and crawled  under it. What he saw was another griffon. Bro pulled down his hat and fixed his glasses, cleared his throat, and began to speak. "...Yo." That was all he had to say, after all, he hadn't met another griffon since his teenage years. He coughed and continued. "So uh, How about that weather?"

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm

"It's very... Dead, yeah, that sounds like a good word for it"
She laughed. Even though zombies were around she needed a laugh, or at least something to lift her spirit up a little. She looked at him and smiled.
"I don't believe I've told you my name, I'm Courage Finder, you can call me Courage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 am

Results!

Someone bumped into something, in what appeared to be the office room not too far from the two griffons "Avv...*sniffles* it hurts so much...please somepony help me" They both definitely heard that one. Bro looked around and managed to find a metal hat stand, that could work as a primitive mace if someone needed bashing. Courage found a juicebox which was admittedly less impressive to look at but more than enough delicious to make up for it.

Sorry for the lazy post. =P

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:47 am

"Call me Bro... I'm going to go check out what that sound is."Swift said, then silently lurked around the aisles of the store. His goal at the moment was to find the source of the noise. It had appeared to come from an office room. Bro had the metal hat stand resting on his back, and a firm grip on it too. It also seemed that wherever it came from, someone got hurt. The Griffon got to the office and threw open the door, flung his hat stand inside and shook it around. "Who goes there?" Bro asked.

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Courage rolled her eyes and smiled at the flinging around of the hat stand. She put her juice box in her cigar box, picked up the bow and and an arrow, and put her goggles on. Losing her eyesight could mean death. This could be a zompony trying to get it's next meal, but they don't talk.... Do they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Results

A mare was sitting in the corner of the room, her mane covering her face as she cried. "Ow...help me...I can't take the pain.." Bro noticed that she was not normal. Her hooves looked like they were covered in dried blood and her eyes were giving off a slight red glow.

Courage noticed a shadow outside the window. She could not tell if it was one of them, but it looked way too big to be a normal pony.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:04 am

Bro lowered his hat-stand. If he had an eyebrow, one would be raised. The griffon fixed his glasses and stared at the mare. He gave off a slight chuckle. "Haha, well you see I would help... That is, if i wasn't afraid of you being one of those... things." Swift tipped his hat and closed the door with a farewell. Then he silently crawled back to courage. "I think it's best that we leave that thing alone, I don't want to end up losing a limb."

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 pm

She aimed her arrow at the shadow, ignoring Bro. She nudged him with her head and showed him the shadow. If he didn't see it then she would have to save the both of them from whatever that thing was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Results of doom and destruction (Not much doom in this one though)

The thing just stood there for a few seconds, just looking at the two analyzing them. It then jumped through the window and what a horror it was. It was a thin almost see-through pony with some kind of foul liquid inside of it. It started to gag and the fluid inside of it was visibly coming up it's throat.

Bro was startled by the sudden and violent reaction from the infected beast. (Failed willpower by three degrees)

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:28 pm

"GAH!" Bro was surprised, and pulled out his small calvin. He and shoved it into the pony's mouth out of panic, then scooted backwards as quickly as he could, only to have bumped into the counter. "Do you think you could do something!?" Swift said, holding his hat stand in front of him.

Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 am

Courage grabbed Bro and pulled him behind the counter. She tried shooting to arrows into the zompony. (Sorry it's so freaking short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 am

Results.

Courage managed to hit the monster in the chest, causing some major damage to it's internals and making it leak whatever that nasty stuff inside of it is.

The beast's throat thickened as the terrible liquid inside of it shot out of it's mouth and towards the two. luckily the desk took the worst of it, leaving only a little bit of green goo on them.

Sorry for the uber small results =P

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=

Last edited by Prince Weedo on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Details)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Bro started panting in relief. He wasn't dead. The griffon nodded towards courage as a silent thank you. After he caught his breath, swift brushed off whatever of the liquid that was on him. It was his turn, he thought. Bro fixed his glasses and pulled his hat stand mace to his side. He got up and stuck the hat stand through the arrow wound, and used the rest of his strength to fling the zompony outside of the window which it entered from.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Group Two-   Today at 2:42 am

Back to top Go down

-Group Two-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1