F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

-Group One-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

-DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE AN APP!-

It was a long walk, but the pony finally made it to Sweet Apple Acres. The main parts of Ponyville had been overrun by those...things. This seemed to be the best place to stay until the plague was over. The farm was quiet...too quiet, there was no sign of life, or what dares call itself living. The pony walked up to the household and slowly opened the door, making an unsettling noise, but luckily, the first room seemed to be empty.

The first one to post will be the pony in question. Speaking of which, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me =D

Now let's start this undead adventure already!

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Wild Card fled the Marketplace to Sweet Apple Acres. The ponies today were getting crazier than him. He normally would enjoy that, but there were some odd twists to it. Some ponies say they were dead, but that can't be true, they're trotting around. Others say they've taken up cannibalism. What an odd word. It's also weird, because now he wondered how ponies tasted. He'd imagine something like apple fritters.

Wild opened the door to the farmhouse and found nopony there. What a convenient surprise. But Wild wished there was another pony around to talk to. He hated having to be weird alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Oreo ran past the pony heading into the barn and crashed into some hay. She sat up and turned around to see a pony who she didn't see when she was running. Looking at him she couldn't tell if he was a dead pony or not.
"Ahh! Please don't hurt me!"
she tried hiding in the hay but her mane and ears poked out. So did her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Amethyst ran into the barn and looked around, panting. She stared at the two ponies already there for a little then turned her gaze to the door. "We... we have to barracked this!" Amethyst said. She got up and looked for chairs and tables to block up the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Calla rushed down the dirt road, trying to put as much distance between herself and the creatures as possible. She had gone into town to purchase materials for a new outfit, but on her way out of the boutique, something had gone wrong with the townsfolk. She could not comprehend the reason, she just knew she had to get away as soon as possible.

She hoped dearly that the owners of the barn would not mind her intrusion, especially since it could save her life, so she almost ran straight into the closed door. She could hear voices inside. Pounding on the door, she frantically looked behind her, hoping not to see anything.

"Hello?! Please, let me in! Please!"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Crystal sprinted as fast as she could, which isn't that fast, through the trees. Somepony had been chasing her. Even though they were gone now she kept running. She had made it all the way to sweet apple acres. There was a barn with a mare banging on the door not far off. She ran strait for the mare and slowed to a stop near the door. She looked back to see more of those ponies that were attacking everypony. "Please! Help me!" She shouted at the door crying.

When someone leaves your life it may be hard at the time, but life moves on and it opens room for new friendships and bonds to be made.
~Flutters The Philosopher~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 am

Results!

Wild Card noticed that aside from a small dry pool of blood on the floor, the house had pretty much anything it would normally have. (Including food and tools).

Amethyst heard the ponies outside the door begging for them to help them. She believed them and briefly pushed some of the barricades aside and let them in. She quickly checked them for anything shady (bites, exposed flesh ect) but found nothing. After that she successfully barricaded the main door.

Wild Card could tell, that these ponies were not as crazy as the others.

A sound of trotting was heard in the distance...they were coming. There is only so much time to figure out what to do, loot the place and run away?, or make a stand here and try to make this place secure?.

Sorry for the short result thingy, but it's always a bit slow at the start =P

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Wild Card heard ruckus out by the barn and saw a few ponies that looked much more normal compared to the hungry ones. He ran outside to them and decided to introduce himself. Need as many friends as you can get in a time like this. There were two mares and two fillies there. Well, the No Fillies Allowed club is out of the question.

"Hello ponies! I'm Wild Card! Nice to meet you!" He extended his scratched hoof to them. He hit a few things on the way there, which left a few cuts and bruises. Oh goofy Wild...

Wild's ears perked up when he heard trotting coming in from the distance. It was either a parade, or a horde. Wild was hoping for the first one. But after today, it was definitely the second one. He looked to the mares and fillies in his new group.

"Wanna be friends and have a clubhouse here? Or high tail it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Nopony could hear it but Oreo was crying. She just wanted to go home. Oreo quickly looked up at all of the ponies and hid again. She missed Nikki, Sandy, and even Kid! Oreo saw somepony she thought she knew and looked up again. It was Calla! Oreo got up and ran to her hugging Calla's leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Amethyst though for a minute. Stay or go... "I... don't know...."she admitted. Amethyst was scared, what were those things?! "Lets stay here for a little..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:06 pm

"Oreo!" Calla exclaimed, picking up her daughter's best friend and hugging her. "What are you doing out here by yourself? Where's Indigo?"

She stuck the scared filly on her back, as she did with her own foals, and faced the other ponies.

"Hello. I'm Calla Lily."

She heard the sound of stampeding ponies in the distant, and her protective survival instinct kicked into play.

"Check the barn for anything we can use as a weapon," she instructed, her horn igniting. "I deal regularly with Everfree monsters, and if these things are anything like those evil creatures, we'll have a good chance of survival if we stick together. We do not want to get cornered! Are there any other exits besides the front door?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 am

Crystal looked at the group. They hadn't tried to kill her yet so they must be different. She followed the mare's orders and looked for supplies. Anything she could find would help. As she looked she wondered if anypony she knew was still alive and still sane.

When someone leaves your life it may be hard at the time, but life moves on and it opens room for new friendships and bonds to be made.

Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 am

RESULTS!

Calla Lily found a backdoor in the house and over and searched the barn. She found a pitchfork, an axe stuck in a log,and a cool cowboy hat. The axe was buried deep into the log and needed some muscles to pull out.

Crystal had never heard any of the zomponies talk to each other and she came to the conclusion that they were sane.

A strange sound was heard outside...Any pegasus knows that it is the sound that wings make when they are flying, but this sounded far too large to be a normal pony.

Sorry for the short results.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Wild Card hopped into the barn after Calla, looking for weapons with her. There was a pitchfork, an axe stuck in a log, and a cool hat. He put the hat on and tried pulling the axe out of the log, so he could have a better weapon than the ones on him. A rubber chicken couldn't hold off an entire horde. Neither could a golf club
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm

"I don't know where mom is."
Oreo giggled at the stallion with the hat. She took her blanket out of her saddle bags, put it over Calla, went under the blanket and laid down. Running from dead ponies is tiring. She looked at the filly and felt bad, she was probably tired too. Oreo yawned and fell asleep on Calla's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Amethyst started to help Calla look for weapons then stopped dead in her tracks. She heard rustling wings, like a pegasus flying. Amethyst knew it was a little to big for a normal sized pegasus, but continued to look for the odd rustling. "Do you all hear that?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 pm

"I do," Calla whispered back, picking up the pitchfork and holding it protectively in front of herself and the sleeping Oreo. "Let's go."

She backed up to the rear exit, watching the door warily, as her hoof fumbled the door open and she attempted to cast a shield charm over the group.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Crystal looked at the two mares. If they were hearing something it was probably bad. She hid in the small group and waited. Whatever it was it sounded big. Anything big was usually bad.

Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 pm

REEEESULTS!

Wild Card barely pulled out the axe and fell backwards, but was quickly able to get back on all fours.

Calla tries as hard as she can but could only manage to make a weak shield.

The dark figure slams into the shield covering the group and sends everypony flying a few meters back, causing some minor bruises. The figure appears to be a monstrously large pegasus (about twice the norm) with a black mane, evil red eyes and long sharp teeth.
"Hehehe" It was obvious that this thing wanted to rip them apart. It turned it's head to Crystal and smiled evilly as he trotted towards her slowly.

Sorry for the derpy results =P

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Wild Card pulled the axe out from the log and fell back. At least he got back up on his hooves and was ready for swinging. Then he saw a big bucking zompony trot in and target one of the fillies. Wild thought to himself "Aw hell naw!" and charged at the zompony, screaming, and preparing to chop into the Big Bucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:58 pm

POST CONTROL

Calla noticed that the Oreo was no longer on her back, and was nowhere to be seen...It is not certain what happened to her, but she is no longer with the group.

Sorry Dawn, ya took too long to post.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldain

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 pm

As the lone pegasus trotted cautiously through the Northern Orchard, a thundering crash resounds from inside the building followed by a raspy, throaty roar and a shriek. Ushered into motion at the thought of non-cannibalistic company, he propelled himself over the treeline with a powerful downward thrust of his wings, and flew quickly gathering amazing speed over the treetops towards his goal. Seeing a jagged opening in the upper wall of the barn, he flew into to be greeted by a monstrous combination of flesh and muscle looming over a small filly. Inspired by the sight he charged towards the beast from behind raising his machete aiming for it's giant neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:31 am

POST CONTROL

Calla and Amethyst were nowhere to be seen. Calla most likely went looking for Oreo. Amethyst nopony saw where Amethyst went after the impact, and thus her fate is unknown.

New posting order: Asha, Emeraldain and Flutters. Then I post the results of the actions.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 am

RESULTS!

Note: Flutters has requested that we skip her this round. The posting order will remain the same.

Wild Card swung his axe, but horribly missed his target but was luckily able to keep his balance.

Emeraldain managed to stab the giant monster right through the neck and pull it out easily. The creature's eyes grew wide, shocked that somepony came out of nowhere. It lowered it's head and coughed up some blood, but focused on it's target.

The huge beast bucked Wild Card sending him to the ground with some minor bruising (Thank ze toughness for that). It charged Crystal and bit her flank and shaked her around like a dog would a toy.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Wild Card was surprised at how he missed so horribly on his swing. He was looking right at the Big Bucker. He was such a silly and clumsy pony. Then he was bucked to the ground. He laid on the floor for a minute giggling, then hopped back up, watching it attack the filly.

The group seemed a lot more empty now. The only ones there were a random crazy pony who stabbed the Big Bucker, himself, and the little filly. He picked up his axe again and took another swing, aiming for it's neck to pop its head off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Group One-   Today at 2:43 am

Back to top Go down

-Group One-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next