F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kid's First Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Kid continued to cry as he limped while Nikki helped him inside. Still afraid about never being able to make any friends as blood ran down his face mixing with tears. The salty tears making the pain even worse. Yet as much pain as he was in, Kid didn't want to go home. In fact, now Kid didn't want to home even more.

Kid winced in pain when Butterfly hugged him. Though he tried to hide the pain and hugged her back. Blushing when he realized he had gotten blood on her, his sister, the floor and multiple desks and chairs.

"I...I am so sorry you two!" Kid shouted as he sobbed louder. "I...I am sorry...I got..."

Kid began crying loudly again as he sat in the middle of the floor.

"N...Nikki...y-you can NOT tell mom or dad..." Kid managed to say to Nikki between the sobs as he got up and went towards the back of the room to the corner of shame. "I...I don't want them worrying...or knowing we got put in the corner of shame..."

"TODAY IS THE WORST FIRST DAY EVER." Kid thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:24 pm

"Silly you, we're not in the Corner," Nikki said, giggling, "but they are! And you can't hide it from Mommy, Miss Dancer always tells her when I get hurt, and I've never been as badly hurt as you are today. I can't help it."

"She's right," Cloud said. She picked Kid up from his spot in the corner as the colts filed in, sulking and sitting at the backwards-facing desks. "You're not in trouble, and I'm sorry for my mistake. Now, let's see what I can do about that cut..."

She wrapped his head in bandages before sticking little band-aids on all the scrapes and tiny cuts.

"There. You'll be good as new in a few days," she said confidently. "I want you to stay off the playground structures for now, okay?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Oreo smiled at Kid, not noticing the blood. She helped him to his spot. Oreo then looked at the colts with a very devilish smile to make them fear her and Nikki. She giggled a the colts coward in their seats. One day after school she paid two ponies to walk past them and to talk about her beating up a stallion who was flirting with her mom when her mom didn't like him. Not saying that it wasn't true but, we'll just say it wasn't true.. ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Kid's expression went blank when he heard that his parents would find out. Allowing Cloud to tend to his wounds, with all life drained from his eyes. 

"You're useless! Why did we ever adopt you!?""Look at how much time we have to spend taking care you!""Why didn't those colts just finish you off!""Thats it! We're dis-owning you!" Kid imagined his parents saying as his blank eyes began to tear.

Most ponies would know that their parents would never dare say such things. Especially not when they were ones who got hurt. Kid on the other hoof could only imagine this, seeing how much time he took up of his parents by getting hurt. With Brawny acting the way he was before hand, not making things much better.

Kid was now almost certain that Brawny or Lily might disown him for getting so badly hurt. Though for now, all Kid could do about it was...Look into the distance with dead eyes leaking tears.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:29 pm

"Don't worry, Kitty!" Nikki said quickly, recognizing his "giving up" expression. She had seen it enough times to know just what to say. "Mommy's gonna get those colts. You remember what happened when Sandy accidently knocked me off that tree, Oreo? Mommy almost turned him into a tree, she was so mad. Speaking of Mommy... oooh, we don't have to do anything, Oreo. Mommy will get our revenge."

She could just imagine Calla's expression when she saw Kid in bandages, and then her rage when she found out who did it. She didn't exaggerate when she thought about the flames inside of the blue unicorn, and she knew quite an array of hexes and jinxes.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Oreo looked at Nikki and smiled, she remembered. She looked at Kid with a soft and cute smile (I mean whaaat?) She looked back at Nikki again. "Speaking of your mom, do you think she will let me stay the night? It'd be so much fun!" Oreo had big hopeful eyes as any filly would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

"Th-that's the issue Nikki...I-...I don't want that!" Kid said finally as he snapped back to reality. "I do not want mom or dad to know..!"

Kid's mind was still swimming with all the disappointment from his parents he would receive when he returned home. He did not want that, he especially didn't want Brawny to know. His father...knowing that he got beaten down by his peers. How embarrassing.

"Please...Mrs Cloud!" Kid said to his teacher. "Please do not tell my parents....I would...I would rather die than have them find out...just tell them I got hurt on the tree by myself!"

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:19 am

"I dunno, Oreo, you'd have to ask her. You could come home with us, and we could find out!"

Turning back to Kid, she cocked her head like a confused puppy.

"Why not? Nopony's going to be mad or disappointed in you, Kitty! Remember when you broke your ankle and told me that Daddy and Mommy were going to disown you? What happened? Mommy wrapped it up and let you eat all of my ice cream! And I let you! Daddy went out and brought you an extra chocolate bar! Nothings gonna happen, Kitty. You sound like you think Mommy and Daddy don't like you. Why would you be my brother for seven years if they didn't want you, huh? Really Kid, if they honestly didn't like you, you wouldn't be my brother."

She smiled at him.

Cloud came back with a cold compress for Kid's head and a warm cookie for the three foals.

"To say I'm sorry for believing the wrong ponies, I brought you three some cookies. They're fresh out of the oven. Nikki, I'll excuse you from class if you go get your mother, okay? I don't want Kid to walk into your mother's house like this. She's a good friend of mine, and I wouldn't want to hurt her that way. And no, Kid, I will not lie to Calla."

Nikki nodded and sprinted out the door.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Oreo hugged Kid again (this time out of joy) and then took her cookie, it was awesome! Not like the ones that are hard and crunchy. These were softy and delicious! She finished her cookie and smiled at Kid.
"Don't worry Kid my mom didn't disown me after I was beaten up. I know life was tough for you at the orphanage but it's different here. misses and mister Hooves are very ponies, I remember both my mom and yours got justice on the colts that beat me up. Nikki was sick that day and the next time I Calla was the next day and she asked what had happen and I told her, she told my mom and they both got justice."
She giggled, remembering what Calla had said that day. If she said exactly what Calla had said she would've gotten expelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Kid seemed to deflate after hearing that Cloud would refuse to lie to Lily. He began looking even more so when he saw his own sister run off to go get her and bring her back.

"...It was a nice while it lasted..." Kid sighed as he began shifting nervously.

Kid winced in pain as Oreo hugged him again, then Kid's ears perked when he heard orphanage. Looking towards Oreo, seemingly analyzing her, his expression becoming one of pure shock.

"Y...you were at the orphanage too...?" Kid asked her, with the astonished look still plastered onto his face."...I thought I recognized you...I just don't know who you are...only that i've seen you before."

Kid also took the time to politely refuse the cookie, insisting somepony else should and deserves it more than him.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

After about fifteen minutes, Calla and Nikki burst into the classroom. Calla went immediately to Kid's side and hugged him gently, checking over his wounds to make sure there was no serious injuries.

"Oh my Celestia, Kid, I'm so sorry! We wouldn't have sent you to school if we knew this was going to happen. I don't want you to get hurt, Kid, it breaks my heart! Does it hurt? Who did it? Tell me who did it!"

She looked up at a grim Cloud Dancer, who gestured with her eyes at the sullen colts sitting in the corner.

"Rest assured, Calla, that his injuries are very minor. If you allow him to return, I can promise you I'll have my eyes on those boys, and I'll do my very best to make sure Kid's year is safe. You have my word, from one friend to another."

Calla said nothing, instead looking worriedly at Kid's face.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:12 pm

She blushed knowing now that Kid had remembered her. She sighed and decided to tell him the truth.
"Yeah, I was there. I sort of gotten lonely while you were gone, even though we never actually talked. I was mostly frighten of what had happen but at least now I know that you're okay."
She watched as Calla burst through the door and went to Kid's side.
"Hi Mrs.Hooves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Brawny Hooves ran into the school after Calla, and ran over to Kid. He wasn't terribly beaten, but considering his size, it was pretty bad. While Calla took care of Kid, Brawny marched over to the Corner of Shame to confront the colts who hurt his son. He couldn't hurt them, but he could intimidate them.

"Listen up you little runts. If I ever hear anything about you hurting or bullying Nikki or Kid over there, I swear to Celestia I will come down here and beat you into a bloody pulp! Do I make myself clear?!"

Brawny could have been so much worse with his threats, but they were only colts. Not a good idea to really traumatize them. And it probably made him look bad that he would say things like that to them. He was just scaring them straight. He then trotted to Kid's side and ruffled his mane.

"Don't worry about any of that. I was just trying to scare them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

"I...I'm sorry..." Kid apologized as he looked up at them, beginning to cry again. "I am so sorry...I...I didn't mean to..."

Kid's eyes had begun to swell. So much he was starting to have vision difficulties as he looked up at his mother and father; only barely able to make out their figures at this point. He began hiding himself within his mane again. Trying to be sure that nopony could see him nor hear him.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 pm

"Brawny!" Cloud scolded. "I will not allow you to speak to my students that way! Now, I'm not saying they didn't deserve it, but I don't ever want it to happen again!"

Calla, however, felt tears in her eyes as she hugged her son.

"No, Kid, please don't hide from us," she begged. "You did nothing wrong. You actually did everything right, not fighting back. That would have certainly landed you in the Corner, and your injuries might have been a lot worse."

Nikki stood silently off to the side by Oreo.

"I'm not sure a sleepover would be such a good idea," she whispered.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Oreo nodded to Nikki and softly waved to Brawny.
"Hello, Mr. Hooves."
Oreo felt like a bother and stayed quiet, Kid and Nikki would probably have to go home early. She looked down at her hooves that were now dirty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Brawny Hooves felt a bit embarrassed when Cloud scolded him. He may not have been a student, but the shame was pretty equal if he was one. Damn, Cloud is good.

"Sorry, Miss Dancer. I was just angry that they hurt my foals. I won't do it again. Wow, I feel like one of your students now." Brawny sat next to Kid and looked at him hiding in his mane. Like he usually did when he was upset or ashamed or scared.

"Come out, Kiddo. You did nothing wrong. There's nothing you should be sorry for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 pm

"I...I did something wrong...I must have...I always do..." Kid sobbed as he hid himself further within his mane. "...I must have given them a reason...I don't know why...I always do this...I always tick somepony off..."

Kid was now rendered temporarily blind from the swelling in his eyes. Though neither him nor anypony else could tell. He couldn't tell since all he could see was his black mane, nor anypony else could due to his mane covering him.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 pm

"Of course you didn't," Calla responded, holding her son close to her.

"Your mother's right," Cloud said from her desk in the back. "In my experience, bullies sometimes just pick random colts and fillies to harass. You're the new colt. There's nothing more to it than that they have fresh pickings with you."

Nikki nodded rapidly.

"They bothered Oreo, Sandy, and I back in our second year. They haven't bothered us since," she whispered in Kid's ear. "The katanas we were using scared them away forever, and we didn't have to tell anypony, because we had solved the problem."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Oreo stayed silent, she felt horrible for not helping. She also didn't want Kid to feel worse. She continued to look her hooves and being invisible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at his son again. He seemed to think everything was his fault in some way. He had a similar problem when he was in school. He brushed Kid's mane, hoping it would comfort him.

"Kid, you've done nothing wrong. It was those colt's faults. They live and breathe off of making other foal's lives miserable for no reason. If you did do something wrong, either Nikki or Miss Dancer would have told us already. You're innocent, and we still love you. We've never thought of getting rid of you. We took you off of the streets for a reason. Why would we throw you back there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Kid remained within his mane, still crying. Glad to hear that his parents were not going to abandon him. Smiling weakly as he poked his head out, unable to see anypony. Most likely only temporary blindness, though it terrified Kid none the less.

"M-mom...D-dad...N-nikki...anypony...where are you...?" Kid asked as he looked around panicked, not seeing anypony. "Where is everypony...why can't I see anything...did everypony leave me?

Kid continued looking around panicked, not sure what to do.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Calla smiled a little, seeing Kid's puffy eyes. Gently, she used her magic to soothe them, reducing the puffiness greatly and allowing Kid to see again.

"Look, here," she said softly. "You got yourself so worked up that you blinded yourself. You don't need to stress out like this. We deserve a little trust, too."

She set him on her back and nodded to Cloud.

"I guess we'll be taking them home now. I'll see you soon, Cloud."

She started out the door before stopping and looking back at Oreo.

"I heard you wanted to spend the night over at our place," she said lightly. "If Kid's okay with it, as well as Cloud Dancer, we'll take you home."

Cloud nodded her approval, trotting over and hoofing Calla a few worksheets.

"Just make sure they get these turned in tomorrow. It's going to be our group project for the day, but I don't see why they can't do it at home. I'll see you three tomorrow."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 am

Oreo giggled, she could stay the night! She looked at Kid with a big smile and hopeful eyes that seemed to sparkle cutely in the light. She hoped that Kid would be okay with it. Surely he wouldn't mind, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Brawny Hooves nodded to Cloud and trotted out of the schoolhouse with Oreo, Kid, Nikki, and Calla. Three foals? At least only two of them were his. And they were all good friends. A play date could be just what Kid needs to lighten him up. Or not, but we can always find out. He looked at Kid, who was sitting on his mother's back.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Brawny gently patted Kid's back. Then he whispered into Calla's ear. "Should we tell them about the foalsitter now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Kid's First Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Ponyville Schoolhouse-
Jump to: