F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kid's First Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

PostSubject: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

Kid continued following Nikki towards the school. Still upset about how his father was acting...how he seemed to love Nikki more. Not as though he had given him any reason to love him very much recently. He also did skip out on doing his 100 chores a week only doing 99. Kid wish he knew exactly what he was doing wrong causing Brawny to not love him anymore.

Pushing that idea to the back of his mind, he continued following his younger...older sister towards the school.

"Can you tell me a few things I should know about school...?" Kid asked Nikki as he followed along with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am

"Sure!" Nikki agreed enthusiastically. She tried adjust her hood before giving up and changing into her purple magic cape. "Well, you'll be in my class, with my teacher Cloud Dancer. She's very nice. You learn about math and grammar and cutie marks and history... then there's all the nice ponies! Oreo and Sandy are my best friends, but I haven't seen Sandy in a while... I dunno where he went!"

She noticed he was feeling a bit low.

"What's wrong, Kitty?" she asked, using her nickname for him. "Why so sad?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

"Nothings wrong, Nikki!" Kid said as he feigned a smile. "I uhh...I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed is all."

Kid continued to follow along with Nikki. Not sure who Cloud Dancer, Oreo or Sandy were. He didn't know very many ponies. Lily and Brawny both didn't let him leave the house unless he was accompanied by somepony. Recently, they have allowed him and his sister to leave. The two had to pretend that Nikki was the eldest though. As far as Kid could tell, she was older than him. Then again, Kid doesn't know that he has aged in the slightest. To him, he was still three...or was it four...maybe five?

Either way, Nikki was older than Kid now. She was seven, he was...4. That`s quite a difference. So the whole "Kid is seven too" lie will be difficult to pull off. Especially since Kid is quite small for his age.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

"Then let's make sure you're on the right side!" she exclaimed, spinning Kid in a circle and giggling at the sight of his dizziness. "Come on, I think we're almost there!"

She dragged her little big brother to the red schoolhouse, where the bell was ringing for the students to come in. They had reached the building just in time.

"Welcome back!" Cloud Dancer said, greeting all her former students. In Ponyville, the teachers moved up with their students to keep a close bond with them. There were only a few foals to a class, and it was a bit of a surprise for Cloud to see Kid.

"Hi Miss Dancer!" Nikki said gleefully. "This is my brother, Kid! He's gonna be in our class this year!"

Cloud smiled down at the smaller colt.

"Hello, Kid," she said in her gentle voice. "My name is Cloud Dancer, but you can call me Miss Dancer. It's very nice to meet you."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Kid became instantly shy upon having Cloud speak to him. He hadn't really spoken with anypony of a few months now and his pony skills had decreased. He had almost completely forgot what it was like to be around new ponies. His face turned a bright shade of crimson as he moved his hair over his face.

"I...uhh...nic...nice to meet you too..." Kid said as he began blushing even more furiously under his mane. "Uhh...I..."

Kid began to freeze up. He didn't know any of what he did, so he hid behind his sister and within his mane.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Cloud chuckled a bit at his shyness. She had always had shy foals in her class, but hopefully she could get him to come out of his shell soon enough.

"There's an empty desk next to Nikki, as Sandy won't be attending this school this year. Go ahead and sit down there."

Nikki was already in her seat, looking expectantly at Kid.

"Come on, Kitty! We're gonna have so much fun!"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Oreo trotted in quietly until she saw Nikki in her ninja costume! Oreo had hers on that very same day! She raced towards Nikki and what she thought was Nikki's brother.
"Nikki! I haven't seen you in like, forever!"(Forever being last weekend at the market XD)
She looked at the colt and her eyes widen. I've seen him before, at the orphanage. What was his name? Kid? Was that correct?
"Kid, right? Nikki's told me a lot about you."
Her voice was quieter, she hadn't seen Kid since he ran away from the orphanage. She sat in her spot on the other side of Nikki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Kid continued being shy as he walked sat beside Nikki. Everypony looked at him, he could here many statements of "Why is that baby here?" "Is that Nikki's little brother? he's adorable!" and other such statements. A majority of which were about him and how young and cute he was. This caused Kid to blush even more harshly.

He was then frozen when he saw a slightly familiar face. One from the orphanage. He hoped he was wrong. Staying on his chair, looking extremely tiny on it now as he curled up and hid in his mane. Why was his sister telling ponies about him?

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"Hey, what's wrong, Kitty?" Nikki asked, suddenly concerned for her little big brother. He only ever hid in his mane when he was sad. "Aren't you excited to see Oreo? She's my best friend, besides you, and she can be your best friend, too!"

Cloud gently stomped her hooves, and the class turned their attention to her.

"Hello, class!" she said, her voice full of warmth and happiness. "I'd like to welcome you all back, but I'd also like you to welcome Kid Hooves. He'll be joining us this year for classes. Now, you all need to be nice, and if I catch any of you being mean, you know the consequences."

They did. If a foal was found bullying another, they were banished to the back of the classroom, doomed for the rest of the week to work alone. It was called the corner of shame, and it had worked rather well on the class as a whole.

"Now, today we will be talking about cutie marks," she said, and half the class groaned while the other half leaned forward in their seats.

She went off on a half-hour long speech about the little magical tattoos on the flanks of Equestrian ponies. Nikki found herself longing for the day she would finally get her cutie mark, and what it would mean.

"Oreo? Kitty? What kind of cutie mark do you want?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 pm

"I don't know... Maybe a cool ninja one?"

She tried to not look at Kid, he seemed embarrassed enough. Oreo never thought she would have the chance to see him again. Nopony could tell, but under her ninja mask, she was blushing too. Though she never talked to Kid at the orphanage she thought about what conversations they would have in her head at the orphanage. They stopped when she had reached Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

"Nikki...you already know I can't get my cutie mark." Kid whispered to Nikki, making sure nopony, Including Oreo, could hear him. "Didn't she tell you about...and how it's the reason why you are older that me, even though I was born before you?"

((Sorry, short post. Early morning, needed to go. Felt bad about not posting.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:16 pm

"Oh," Nikki said, visibly wilting before them like old lettuce. "Right. Sorry, Kitty, I forgot."

She remained silent through the rest of the lesson, guilt and embarrassment apparent on her little face. She spent the rest of class looking down at her desk, ignoring everypony and waiting for the bell to ring for recess. As it did, she shot out of her seat and sprinted out the door, climbing up a tree and waiting for Oreo and Kid to follow.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:30 pm

"C'mon Kid!"
She yelled as she followed Nikki. Trying not to look at the foal who she had known from the orphanage. She had actually missed him while he was gone. Oreo climbed up the tree by Nikki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:45 pm

"I...uhhh!" Kid started as he looked around at everypony who seemed to be staring at him. And closing in with random statements. "W-wait for me!"

Kid ran outside towards Nikki, trailing behind Oreo. His mane trailing as he ran, flowing behind him. Accidentally hitting a few ponies as he continued to run to his sister.

When he made it to the tree, he attempted to climb up. Though his climbing abilities were not the best. Leaving him sliding down the tree and whacking his head off the ground. He began bleeding, but didn't notice as he got back up and tried again.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Nikki aided her brother with her magic, picking him up unceremoniously by the tail and dropping him on the branch beside her.

"Oh! Sorry, Kitty, I didn't mean to make it so painful!" she said, blushing with embarrassment. Twice in one day she had done something bad to her little big brother, and she felt horrid about it.

Looking out on the foals playing below, she smiled and summoned a bar of chocolate from the pantry at home, too lazy to truly make the bar, and passed it around.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Oreo took a small piece of the chocolate and passed it to Kid. She stared down at the ground and sighed quietly. She watched her hooves dangle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Kid smiled and hugged his older younger sister. Thanking her for letting him up. He also rubbed his head where he was bleeding at. It wasn't horribly bad, not compared to other times, but still enough that a normal pony would grab a bandage. Kid wasn't a normal pony.

"So...cutie marks are interesting...aren't they...?" Kid asked with feigned enthusiasm. Hiding his disappointment that he would never be able to get his. Nor ever find out what his super special talent is. "I...uhhh...hope mine is cool!"

Kid smiled as he took a piece of chocolate from Nikki, knowing she teleported it from home.

"Nik...is this the chocolate bar that mom got me?" said Kid as he looked over the chocolate bar. Reading over the word "KID'S, DO NOT TOUCH, TELEPORT OR LEVITATE...NIKI." That he had scrawled on when Lily gave them each a chocolate bar last week. Kid had a habit of eating his slowly over a long period of time. While Nikki had the habit of sneaking off with his chocolates.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Nikki feigned no realization that it was indeed Kid's, and she vowed to make him one when she got time alone.

"Uh... no. I've been saving this one to, urm, share with Oreo and Sandy, but Sandy's not here, and... cutie marks! Yeah! They sure are!"

She fidgeted with her hooves and poked the branch, watching the pieces of bark fall to the ground.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Oreo giggled at the awkwardness of it all.
"Hey Nikki, want to have a sleepover at your house tonight?"
(It's Friday <.< >.>) She smiled hopefully at Nikki, she didn't remember them ever having a sleep over, at least at Nikki's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:24 am

Kid took the chocolate bar from Nikki and pointed at the words he was reading earlier. His scrawl there clear as anything to read. Giving Nikki the usual slight glare that he always gave her when this situation happened. Which was quite often.

Kid's ears perked when he heard a voice from below. An older looking colt with a group of other surround him. They began taunting Nikki, Oreo and Kid. This continued for awhile until he had enough of their insults and slid down the tree. (By slid down, I mean fell down. Got up and brushed the dirt off himself.)

Staring at the largest colt, who was nearly 3 times larger than Kid. He told him to leave his sister and her friend alone. The colt then began mocking Kid, making many hurtful jokes about Kid. Kid was thankful that they left his sister and her friend alone as he stood his ground.

"You're a jerk!" Kid finally aid after a particularly nasty comment from the older colt.

The colt just looked at Kid and sneered before having his buddies take Kid away from his sister and her friend. Looking back at Nikki to yell for help, he was cut off when one of the older colts struck him against the back of the head. Then the other colts joined in with the hitting. Kid waved for Nikki, or somepony to help him.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:31 am

With a crash and a bang, Nikki was on her hooves and the biggest colt was on the ground, his muzzle bleeding heavily.

Before anypony could react, they were stunned to silence by the intense fury in her eyes. One could swear they saw flames leaping from the icy coolness of her irises, which was somewhat true. It was a gene inherited from her mother, who was known to be completely cool for ages in tough situations before blasting somepony to oblivion once they made her snap, as the colts had done to Nikki.

"Nopony. Hurts. My. Brother," she snarled. Though she was a good two heads shorter than the remaining bullies and four times as small, just the terrifying look in her eyes made the others back away. Before she could do anything, however, a clear voice, mature and chilling, cut through the silence.

"What is going on here?" Cloud Dancer asked sternly, staring down at all of the foals.

Quickly, the standing colts pointed their hooves at Nikki and Kid.

"We were just minding our business, miss, when the little runt--I mean, the little colt--ran at us and started hitting us. His sister decided to join in, too, and she gave Fire here a bloody nose."

The colt dubbed Fire nodded vigorously, blood gushing between his hooves.

Cloud Dancer needed no other confirmation, as the seven colts standing around them nodded in agreement. She gazed coldly upon the two before pointing to the schoolhouse.

"Nikki. Kid. To the corner of shame. I'm very disappointed in both of you."

Her head held low, Nikki knew it was no use arguing. As she slowly made her way inside, she distinctly heard sniggers and giggles coming from the band of colts.

"Just you wait," she murmured dangerously. "Just you wait."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 pm

"Miss Cloud!"
Oreo yelled her name as she jumped own from the tree. Wanting to help them earlier but saw that Nikki had it covered
"Miss Cloud, ever be so quickly to believe what those colts have told you. I saw the whole thing!"
She sounded mature actually, this was strange.
"Those bullies that you didn't suspect do anything, did A LOT. Me and my friends were teased and beat up Kid! His sister was trying to protect him! So if protecting your loved ones is a crime, I don't to live on this planet."
She stood tall and brave. The teacher would hopefully believe her story because it was true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Kid's wounds from the beating began to show as he limped off towards the school house, crying from both pain and anxiety knowing that now he will never be able to make any friends. He had heard stories about the Corner of Shame and how those who went there almost never got to talk to anypony or anything. Not to mention, Kid would now have the reputation of beating up another group of ponies.

It wasn't until Kid was halfway to the school house that the full pain of the beatings hit him. The wound from earlier began gushing blood, as well as the other scrapes and cuts from the beating. He couldn't move and just collapsed in a heap of pain. The adrenaline from being attacked had worn off, and Kid was only able to finally scream in pain.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 pm

"Kitty!" Nikki cried, stopping and running back to her brother. "See, Miss Dancer? They hurt my brother!"

Shocked, Cloud watched the little green filly lift Kid onto her back with surprising strength and carry him inside. Turning to the laughing band of colts, she glared angrily at them. As they stopped and cowered under her gaze, she pointed inside as well, and they went inside, defeated.

"I'm very, very disappointed in you ponies. Hurting another colt so horribly like that... I'll have to have a serious talk with all of your parents. Get inside."

She gave a small smile to Oreo and waved her in as well, so she could stay with her friends as Cloud tended to Kid's wounds.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Oreo ran to Kid and Nikki. She was so busy telling the teacher what had happen that she forgot about Kid's injuries! She ran to Kid and Nikki as quickly as her tiny hooves could carry her. She halted to a stop as she reached them. Oreo looked at all of the blood and stared horrified. She had a tear in her eye as she softly hugged him, trying not to hurt the colt. She let go as softly as she hugged him. She felt a fire burning in her chest, she whispered to Nikki.
"They need to pay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid's First Day   Today at 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Kid's First Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Ponyville Schoolhouse-
Jump to: