F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A walk through the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bro

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:48 am

"Emotions, Eh?" Virgo gave wish a slight jab on the hoof. "You really don't need magic to see emotions, it's best to leave that to the eyes." The detective laughed. Why she brought up the subject, he had no idea.

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:56 am

Wish blushed and looked down. He knew?! Great...
"But... your eyes can tell lies... there is more to things than just what they appear to be..." Wish said quietly. Now she was just being weird. "Normally, I'm not like this," she added without knowing she said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:32 pm

"I Guess your right, that's one thing we were taught when becoming detectives." She had experienced quite a change in attitude, it was almost abnormal. "You didn't seem like this earlier. What's going on?" Virgo asked with a sharp tone.

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Wish looked at him and sighed. "I... honestly don't know..." she said confused. It was true, Dark Wish didn't know what was wrong with her. Was she sick? No... was she... she didn't have a crush, did she?! Wish never truly liked a stallion, but was Virgo an exception?! Her heart skipped a beat when she saw a small glimmer of concern in his eyes. Whats happening?! I've never felt this emotion before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:07 am

The detective was puzzled. He normally didn't handle mares outside of his work. She was quite attractive, and he had time on his hands. It was worth experimenting... The stallion let out a small laugh and looked over at the other pony through the corners of his eyes. "What I do know is that this is nice. I would not mind getting together with you another time. Maybe we could arrange a meeting, that is, if you think the same."

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 am

The unicorn looked up at him with sparkling green eyes. "Really?! I mean... If thats what you want, I'll have to make time for it. Now lets see..." Wish paused for a minute then looked back at Virgo. "I have sometime... How about now?" She asked. He was asking her out! Wish usually did the asking out, and she liked this change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bro

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 am

"Now... Now is fine, actually. He responded with a smile. Virgo really did not think he would find himself doing this. He was more of a worker than a lover. The did not appeal to him as much as it did that very moment. So, Dark Wish... I mean, Wish. Where would you like to go?"

Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 am

Dark Wish though for a second. "Well, I don't know... We could walk until we find somewhere?" she asked. The filly inside her jumped up and down in excitement. Wish blushed a little at looked down... Then it hit her. She really did like him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest   Today at 2:43 am

Back to top Go down

A walk through the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2