F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Suggestions   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

We are looking for suggestions for locations, dice rolls, weapons, etc... anything to make the games better. Please, go ahead and post. Your opinion is alwys taken into account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:31 pm

For the arena, I was hoping we could do a nice place with hills and meadows with a bright blue sky. It also has a forest. But the arena is very deadly, and its hard to find streams.
Or we could do an arena where we're underground. We have to find underwater streams, shelter, food, everything. That arena might be too difficult though, seeing as there are really only bugs, bats, and lizards in caves.

Also, maybe a mountain range. It would require some stamina to climb and it would be hard to get away from the other tributes. There could be a secret tunnel system in the mountains and one mountain could actually be a volcano. I like this idea the best :3

Hope you like these ideas! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1