F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cherry Sunshine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Cherry Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Sunshine   Cherry Sunshine EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Cherry Sunshine

Cherry Sunshine 11l1tmu

Race: Pegasus

Mane: Orange and stylish

Tail: Orange and unremarkable

Eyes: Lime Green

Body: Yellow coat and an overall pretty short but average frame.

Cutie Mark: A sealed letter

Personality: Cherry is a cheerful mare, she is quick to make friends with everypony (or tries to rather).She is very fond of romance and loves the thought of being with somepony, sadly though, she is terribly shy about the subject of having a relationship but tries to talk about it if the subject is brought up. She has a strange fascination with uncommon species and races, finding them interesting and unique, while also weird and exiting.

Likes: Chocolate chipped cookies, talking about stallions, sunshine, romance, dogs, hugs, strange races and species, duck tape.

Dislikes: Mean spirited ponies, lemons, rodents, needles, trotting, zebras.

Special Talent: Always getting the mail to it's location

History: She was born in Appleloosa and spent most of her early years there with her family's flower shop. She was not very popular in the place as pegasi are a rare sight, but she managed to make friends with most of the other children and became fond of dogs from her experience with them at home. When she was about seven years old, she delivered the flowers the ponies ordered instead of her grandpa when he sadly fell victim to a large pile of lemons landing on top of him (thus making her afraid of lemons). It turned out, that she was really good at it and she made short work of the deliveries and surprised her parents when she returned home with a cutie mark on her previously blank flank.  She and her parents later moved to Ponyville to set up a new fancierflower shop and to get away from the warm uncomfortable wasteland and closer to her moms side of the family in Cloudsdale. Cherry found a library in Ponyville and found books about various races and species. She was hooked, she brought several books back home and spent a lot of time leaning about these interesting species and creatures. She read about the rumors of zebras being cannibals and practicing witchcraft and vodoo, at first this was interesting to read about, but when she heard that there was one in Ponyville, she got scared of the thought of ever meeting one. On her first week in Ponyville she and her dad visited Sugarcube corner and got some chocolate chipped cookies, this quickly became Cherry's favorite treat. As she got older she suddenly felt more drawn towards romantic novels and plays, the thought of a special somepony wanting to be with you forever, is a nice one. When she turned seventeen she got a job as a mailmare and she has never failed to deliver mail in time.

that's all for the history so far. I will add more if something major happens =D

Example RP Segment: Cherry was delivering mail as always, when an old mare approached her. "Please my cat is stuck in that tree and she won't come down, will you help me?" The mare said motioning to Cherry's wings thinking it would be no problem for a pegasus to retrieve the cat. "Sure, I can help ya, I'm good with animals" Cherry said and flew up to the cat in the tree. "Hey there little fella, your owner is mighty worried about ya. Why don't you come with me and I will bring you to her?" The cat simply hissed in responds (Why are old ponies cats always like this?) "Um...calm down now little fella I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but your owner is worried about ya" The cat meowed angrily at Cherry and tried to claw her. Cherry sighed and looked at the time. "Why could you not be a dog?, I am going to regret doing this..." Cherry quickly grabbed the cat and in responds the cat clawed Cherry like a maniac "Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow." she said as the brought the cat to it's owner. "Here ya go madam" She said as she tried to put on a smile. "Oh thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without my little angel" The old mare said as she hugged the cat. "Angel huh?, that's a funny name... But anyhoof, I gotta get going, seeya" Cherry said before going back to her duties as a mailmare.

Harmony

Last edited by Prince Weedo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Cherry Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Sunshine   Cherry Sunshine EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 am

Finished the OC if anyone is interested in judging this silly filly =D
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Cherry Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Sunshine   Cherry Sunshine EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:25 pm

I am Brawny Hooves, and I APPROVE! this message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cherry Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Sunshine   Cherry Sunshine Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Sunshine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Pegasi-
Jump to: