F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Family Of Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Brawny Hooves followed Calla out of the bathtub, grabbing a towel and drying himself off. It was really relaxing, despite discussing family issues.

"My stomach is the bottomless pit, Calla. Eat an entire cheesecake, twenty minutes later I'm hungry again. And I'd love strawberries with the salad!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 pm

As Calla prepared the salad, a knock sounded on the door. She wiped her hooves off and went to open it, and was extremely surprised to see her daughter standing there.

"Nikki!" Calla exclaimed. "What are you doing home so early?"

The filly looked warily at her parents before speaking.

"Kid got hurt, and Miss Dancer wants you to come and pick him up because a group of bullies beat him up and he was really scared about telling you because he thinks you're gonna disown him for getting beat up but I told him that's silly and Mommy and Daddy would never do that and Miss Dancer agreed and so did Oreo and I scared the bullies off Mommy and Miss Dancer almost put Kid and I in the Corner of Shame but then she saw Kid was really hurt and Oreo told her the truth and Miss Dancer patched him up and gave us cookies and told me to come home and get you."

Calla stared at her daughter for a moment before sprinting out the door. In that huge and ridiculously long sentence that Nikki said in one breath, she had only registered one thing; her son was hurt, and there were colts responsible for it."

(Transferring Calla to Kid's First Day for this part, feel free to follow.)

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at his daughter run into their house and go on and on about how Kid got beat up and she was told to bring them to him. Without another word, Brawny followed Calla and Nikki to the Schoolhouse. He felt bad for Kid. Small colt, getting bullied like that. Foals today are so cruel... Too bad he can't beat them up, given their ages.

(I shall be transferring as well)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:34 pm

((Sorry for the delayed post!))

Calla set Kid down on the couch as they entered the house. She returned to her salad, left abandoned on the counter, keeping an eye on the foals as she added more lettuce to the mix to accommodate for more ponies.

Meanwhile, Nikki lead Oreo inside, immediately taking to leaping around on the couch cushions, avoiding Kid while flipping and bouncing on pillows and the seats.

"C'mon, Oreo! Let's play lava monsters!"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

A Family Of Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3