F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Family Of Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

PostSubject: A Family Of Four   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Kid's mental and physical pain continued on through the months that passed. You would never have been able to tell, his cheerful demeanor never diminished. With his parents and his new baby sister, he found that his happiness was easier to uphold. In fact, a lot of it was real happiness. He enjoyed living with his new family enjoying new experiences and activities.

Despite all of this, Kid had noticed some weird things. Such as, Nikki growing larger than him. Some of Lily's dresses going missing...and being stretched when they were found; while Brawny went ahead and would occasionally stay back while they went on family outings. It seemed odd...though he didn't pay much mind to it.

Instead, He was more curious about the place that both Brawny and Lily said he had to go to. A place called "School."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Calla rebraided Nikki's mane and stuck her saddlebag on the little filly's flank. They had already started Nikki's schooling, while homeschooling Kid to avoid questions, but they had decided that a year of public school couldn't do any harm.

Taking her colt aside, she looked him in the eyes while brushing out his mane.

"Now, Kid, you'll be going into the same grade as Nikki this year. Second grade. We've taught the two of you up to that point, but there is one crucial thing you must remember... You are seven to the public, okay? You're just small for your age. I know you're older than Nikki, but to avoid confusion, you two are the same age. I know it's hard, going to school now, but Nikki knows her way around. She can help you if you need it."

Nikki jumped on her big little brother, squealing and rolling around with him.

"Yeah, Kid! It'll be so much fun! I can't wait to introduce you to my friends! Oh, we'll have so much fun!"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Brawny Hooves looked down at his foals. Nikki seemed excited to go to school with her older brother, who was seemingly younger in comparison. He chuckled a bit seeing how excited they got. He wished they would go to school already.

"Hehe, yeah, that will be fun. Off you go, you two. I want you two to learn something today. Who knows? I might even learn something from you two."

Brawny mainly wanted them gone so he could upstairs and try on more of Calla's clothes. he could feel the others catching on to his dirty little secret. He prayed to Faust that they wouldn't notice. Brawny just wanted to look pretty. Is that a crime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Kid was nervous about going to school. Mainly because he was technically younger than his little sister. Looking up at her, then his mother, he smiled. These two mares had made his life so much better, as well as the stallion that was married to one and father of the other. Father of himself as well.

Not entirely sure of what his mother meant, to himself. Kid was still 3...or was it 4...maybe 5? Either way, he didn't know why she wanted him to lie. Wasn't it the element of honesty that assisted in the downfall of Night Mare Moon and Discord? Not wanting to say anything though, he went along with it.

He was then pounced and tackled by his younger yet older...sister. Play wrestling her for a bit until he got pinned (like usual.) Laughing when she let him up, he gave her a hug.

"So...Uhh...What are going to do...?" Kid asked, his nervousness of going to a public school catching up to him. "Do we walk...or...?"

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"We walk!" Nikki said, dragging Kid with her. "Lalalalalala, what fun we'll have today!"

Pausing at the door, she looked up at Calla with pleading eyes.

"Can I dress up as a ninja and walk with Kid to school by myself?" she pleaded. "I'm a big filly, I can do it!"

With a sigh of exasperation and an apologetic look at her son, Calla finally nodded.

"Yay!" Nikki squealed, and she was suddenly dressed in a head-to-hoof ninja suit. "C'mon, Kid, wanna be a ninja, too?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at Nikki immediately dress up like a ninja. She really loved ninjas. He was a little worried that some ponies would make fun of her for dressing up like that when she went to school. But he knew that she could mess them up. She was a ninja, after all.

"You sure love your ninjas, don't you Nikki?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 pm

"Uhh...No...I would rather not dress like a ninja." Kid said as Nikki dragged him, but he smiled when he realized he could dress up. "Hold on a moment, Nikki."

Running to his room, excited to put some clothes on. For some reason, he started to enjoy wearing clothes...and now felt uncomfortable without any clothes. Quickly changing, he ran back to where the rest of his house-hold. Now wearing blue denim jeans, black skate sneakers on his back hooves, a baggy black t-shirt and wearing a blue knapsack.

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yeah Daddy!" Nikki squealed, jumping around and doing a triple flip. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a katana appeared in her hoof, and she waved it around before Calla rushed over to stop her.

"Now, now, Nikki. What did I say about sharp objects?"

Nikki visibly wilted before her mother before making it disappear. Pouting, she sat down at the door and waited for Kid.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at her amazingly agile daughter pull off a triple flip in her ninja outfit. She truly was a job well done. Brawny couldn't have asked for a better foal than Nikki Hooves. Hopefully it stays that way.

"Well you two have fun with your first day of school." Brawny hugged his foals and kissed Calla on the cheek. "I'll be upstairs."

Brawny almost rushed upstairs into his and Calla's bedroom. He would have ran faster if not for the suspicion. He looked through Calla's closet and dresser for her clothes and makeup. While the other three were downstairs, Brawny decided to doll himself up.

Brawny slipped into the dress Calla wore on their first date. He still loved the look of it. Then he straightened his mane and applied the eyeliner, lipstick, and other sorts of cosmetics. He removed his glasses, which made it hard for him to see that he left the door unlocked, but he looked better. He didn't look bad for a stallion in mare's clothing. He could possibly pull it off. Maybe he could be a big mare, but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Kid shifted nervously as he began following his older, bigger sister. He began feeling at times like Brawny seemed to love her more...He didn't fully believe that...that would be ridiculous...right? Kid was scared that he was right in thinking that. The thought gnawed at him and his previously happy expression faded into a depressed look.

Shifting around uncomfortably, ears drooping, looking downwards and mane over his eyes. He looked over at Nikki. Not looking happy, but hoping nopony would question it. He trotted after Nikki and hid behind his younger...older sister.

"...Dad doesn't seem to like me here...lets go..." Kid sighed as he stood behind Nikki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Nikki frowned at the stairs.

"Daddy's acting funny," she said. "I dunno. I don't think it's just you, Kiddy. It's all of us he wants gone."

Calla's smile seemed forced as she shooed the foals out of the house, shutting the door and locking it.

Trotting up the stairs, she knocked on the bedroom door and called for Brawny.

"Hey, Brawns... I'm going to take a bath. You know, just in case you wanted to know..."

The romance had slowly started to leech out of their relationship over the years. Brawny started keeping secrets and staying behind from family outings, and Calla feared for the worse. She put on a brave face for her foals, but when they were gone...

She blinked the tears from her eyes and left for the bathroom.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Brawny Hooves listened to Calla. He could hear the worry and sadness in her voice. He had been keeping this whole thing a secret for so long. He felt like, no he knew, it was straining the relationship on his family. How could he have a functioning relationship with Calla if he hid things from her?

There was also the fear of her actually knowing. What if she found out why he was keeping secrets? How would she react to him in her clothing? She'd probably divorce him and take the foals with her. And he'd be all alone. Before Calla, he would have been fine with being alone. But he couldn't get enough of her love, and without it, he'd die.

After thinking for a few moments, he took a deep breath, keeping everything on, and standing in the middle of the bedroom. He called out for his wife.

"Calla! Come in the bedroom. I want you to see something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

**KID AND NIKKI ARE NOW IN KID'S FIRST DAY**

Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

Calla froze, her magic hovering over the tap.

"Alright," she said, leaving the bathroom and returning to the bedroom door. She opened the door, quickly, and stared.

There he was, her manly husband, standing in her dress, looking much like a large mare.

It took a moment before she burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. It might have been shock, it might have been the irony of the situation, or it might have been utter disbelief, but she couldn't even speak as she clutched her stomach and let out peals of never-ending, bell-like laughter.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am

Brawny Hooves stared at Calla laughing her flank off at his secret. Not exactly what he expected, but it made sense. How else would react to a tough stallion named Brawny who's the father of two standing dressed up like a pretty mare?

"Well, there you have it. My little secret. This is what I've been doing behind your backs.... This is awkward... Do I at least look pretty?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 pm

It took a moment before Calla could finally manage words between her fits of giggles.

"Pr-pretty? Yes, Brawny, you look beautiful!" she cried, snickering uncontrollably. Suddenly, her face went serious and she thought for a moment.

"I do hope that they don't think I'm a lesbian if you go out in public like this. It would be really awkward, then. Oh, dear..."

She hugged her husband, all decked out in this craziness, and laughed some more.

"Well, now I know why all my clothes are so much bigger. And I thought I was actually losing weight! Haha!"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Brawny Hooves hugged his wife back, laughing himself at him putting on a dress and makeup behind everypony's backs. Calla seemed to be taking this a lot better than he thought. But it still felt a little awkward on his end.

"I guess I should take off all the stuff, huh? And yeah, sorry about stretching your clothes out. Heh, you'd probably have to gain weight to fit into these after I've worn them."

Brawny took off the dress and trotted to the bathroom, bumping into stuff on teh way there, leaving his glasses off. He washed off the makeup and went back to Calla.

"So, what do we tell Nikki and Kid?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

She poked the dress before thinking for a moment.

"Well, a simple stitch can bring them back to their normal and former glory. It should be as easy as a levitation spell. As for the kids..."

She thought for a moment.

"Daddy wants to play dress-up with you, Nikki!" she said finally in a very condescending voice. She smiled. "Want to play pretty princesses with Daddy?"

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Brawny Hooves laughed at Calla's comment. He sort of hoped he wouldn't have to tell the kids. Or at least not in that manner. At least Nikki would have someone to be a pretty princess with instead of throwing a dress on Kid.

"Very funny, Calla." Brawny put his glasses back on, and could actually see his beautiful wife now. "There's my secret. Yeah, it seems stupid. But how easy is it to tell your family that you wanted to be a pretty mare every now and again?" Brawny laughed a bit more. He had no idea they would laugh over this.

He still wondered how Nikki and Kid would react. Kid seemed like an open minded and tolerating fellow, and Nikki probably wouldn't mind because, like Calla said, Daddy could play dress-up with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 pm

"Not easy at all," Calla said. After the initial shock had passed, reality was starting to settle in, and her expression was unreadable.

She fell silent, thinking fully about the truth of the situation. Brawny had been cross-dressing, behind their backs, for years... And she hadn't known.

"Brawny... How long?" she said finally, after a long and awkward silence.

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Brawny Hooves smile faded when Calla went into serious mode. This was the part that he feared. She realized that he had been doing this for so long. He tapped his hoof, trying to remember exactly how long he had been doing this.

"I've been at this for... a year, I think. But I've been wanting to try it for a little while longer. I remember a few years ago I was with a guard in Canterlot and we passed a dress shop, and I imagined myself in it. I was gonna buy it and lie and say it was for you. So, yeah, been doing this for a while, and wanting to do this for longer. Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm

She bit her lip and looked out the window, refusing to meet Brawny's eyes.

"Why did you lie to me?" she asked, hurt in her slightly wavering voice. "We're supposed to trust each other, to reveal our troubles to the other. A year, Brawny!"

She looked into her lap, running her hooves over each other, a nervous habit she'd had since she was a filly.

"You made me fear for the worse," she whispered. "I thought... maybe... there was another..."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Brawny Hooves sat on the bed and looked at the floor, ashamed. He had been keeping the secret from her for over a year. But how could he tell her prior? How could could he just go up to his wife and say 'I like to feel like a pretty mare sometimes when you're not around.' Calla didn't look at him, and he didn't look at her, out of fear of making it more awkward than it was.

"It's hard to tell somepony, even one you love and trust that you're dressing up as the opposite gender. I can't just go up to you and say it. And besides, I thought you'd leave me if I did..."

Brawny sighed and answered Calla's second comment.

"There will never be another Calla. There's no pony in the world that I'd want to be with more. I'd never cheat on you. Remember our wedding day? When you were panicking that I would run out on you? Nothing like that will ever happen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Calla nodded, understanding completely, but feeling hurt all the same. She kneaded her hooves together again and pawed anxiously at the bedsheets.

"You know I love you too much to leave you, Brawny. It would tear me apart."

Silence filled the room. Finally, she got up and straightened the sheets.

"I'm going to go take my bath. If you want, I'll be downstairs."

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Brawny Hooves laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He never thought such a little lie would hurt her so much. And it started to haunt him that he'd been wanting to do it for so long. He even tried on a few skirts and such not long after they met. He had no idea why he wanted to wear mare's clothes so badly.

Brawny got out of the bed and trotted downstairs and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took a slice of strawberry cheesecake he bought not long ago. He then sat on the living room couch, eating away and staring out the window. Almost like it was a pain reliever of the trouble Calla said he put her through. At least they both knew they'd never leave or cheat on each other...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Of Four   Today at 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down

A Family Of Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next