F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nikki Hooves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Nikki Hooves   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Nikki Hooves  

(The little one, obviously)

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Purple and Pink; layered; often worn in a braid with a large pink bow

Tail: Short, same color as mane

Eyes: Ice Blue

Body: Tiny and skinny; green

Cutie Mark: N/A

Special Talent: N/A

Age (Baby,adult): Filly

Personality: Nikki is bright and bubbly, taking her intelligence from her mother and her musical talents from her father, She is being raised to love and tolerate, and she's pretty cheeky when she feels like she has something important to say.

Likes: Singing, rocking out, playing dress-up, reading, using magic

Dislikes: being yelled at, being wrong

History: Nikki Hooves was born to McCallum Lily and Brawny Hooves in the little town of Ponyville. She takes after both of her parents, a rare thing for a filly, but she was born with a horn. Her parents both adore their daughter, and she tags along with her family almost everywhere they go. She has an amazing imagination, and every day is a new adventure. She hasn't met any friends yet, but she's happy to gain some!

Her mother makes her costumes to try on all the time. Her favorite is a star-spangled royal purple cape, one she pretends boosts her magical powers. Calla teaches her daughter new spells everyday, and Nikki loves to put on magic shows for her parents.

Her father taught her how to use his guitar, and to his slight annoyance, she became addicted to the instrument, rocking out at random times during the day. She sings all the time, humming songs she came up with and the ones all are familiar with. She will start attending school soon, but she's too young at the time.

RP Segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Nikki rolled around in the grass, giggling her head off. Her parents watched from behind, talking about things she didn't understand.

A sob sounded from behind her, and Nikki immediately went into ninja mode, flipping her cape over her head and peeking out of a slit.

"Who goes there?" she squeaked in her light, high voice.

Looking about with the stealth of a true spy, she caught sight of a sobbing filly, crying streams of water onto the street.

"Are you okay?" she asked immediately, pulling her cape off and letting her bow pop into sight. "What happened?"

"I-I lost my mommy!" the filly cried, spurting up tears.

"Well, um..." Nikki tried, thinking hard about what to do. Suddenly, a lightbulb idea appeared in her head, and she squealed in delight.

"Come on!" she cried, leaping to her tiny little legs and pulling the other little filly to her hooves. "My mommy and daddy will know what to do! Onward!"

With that, the two fillies made their way towards Brawny and Calla.

Harmony

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Hooves   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Approved have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nikki Hooves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top