F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Dim pressed her hooves over her ears whimpering. Outside through the closed blinds and locked door of her shop the screech and groans of the dead could be heard, not much but it was still terrifying to her they were much louder to her then to any pony else.

She had been going to the marketplace for some food. She had been getting low on food. She had been buying some apples and talking to a customer who often visited her when suddenly the mare had been attacked.

Slammed to the ground before her attacker a stallion had dug his teeth into her neck blood gushing everywhere as she screamed, that was three days ago. She could still hear that gurgled scream. It made her wake up in a cold sweat every night.

So her she was hiding in her store once again low on food once again..wait...waiting for something..or someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Percy Diamond had been working up a sweat running and flying away from the zomponies that have been ravaging Equestria for a while. He felt very awkward with his choice of weapon, a meter stick. It was the quickest thing he could grab, and it had a mean swing.

He was chased down the road of the marketplace and finally avoided the nasty zomponies. He caught his breath while sweating. He was a History teacher, not a gym teacher. He saw a shop. He looked through the window, but there were blinds covering it. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. He silently cursed and looked around for another way. Or for another pony to let him in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 pm

(I have been asked to take over the results for this thread. This means, unfortunately, that Silent Song will not make an appearance here. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

While Percy looks around, a couple of Zomponies becomes visible down the street. There are only 3 earth Zomponies in this group and nothing else, but they were running.

When someone leaves your life it may be hard at the time, but life moves on and it opens room for new friendships and bonds to be made.
~Flutters The Philosopher~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Dim looked up hearing the doorknob rattle, those things couldn't open doors they only tried to brake them down.. So Dim did something she would most likely regret..She rushed to the door unlocked it and threw it open hopefully garbing onto the tail of whoever...or what ever it was..before anything could get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Percy noticed a group of zomponies rushing towards him. He started to panic, and was pulled into the shop he tried to open by his tail.

He looked and noticed that a mare pulled him in, a shiny, crystal mare at that. Although she didn't look too well. She had a bit of dried blood on and around her. She must have been bitten, but it was probably a while ago.

"Miss, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Dim quickly closed and locked the door pushing her back up against it, she could hear and feel the used to be ponies getting closer. "F-fine.." she says in that gentle voice she always used. "A-Are you..?" She asked her white blue eyes almost seemed to glow in the dim lights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asha Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Percy brushed himself and wiped some of the sweat away from his brow, then he jumped in fear when he heard them getting closer to the door. The mare's voice was very disarming, though. It somewhat soothed him and made him calmer. he could actually think now.

"Aside from being a little winded, I'm fine." He listened for the zomponies again. "What should we do about them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 am

The zomponies inched closer to the door. They would soon be trying to break it. The door would hold for a few minutes but was not invincible.

When someone leaves your life it may be hard at the time, but life moves on and it opens room for new friendships and bonds to be made.
~Flutters The Philosopher~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..   Today at 2:43 am

Back to top Go down

Fear eats you faster the any Zompony..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1