F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh dear...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:38 am

Flash was trotting through an abandoned ruin of a once great college, looking to increase her knowledge of the land as she had no idea what was going on around here. "Ough, all of these books are full of shit, it's not even close to beautiful around here...I hate books like this..." She was reading about the town she was in, but of course it was nothing like she read anymore. "What was that noise?" Flash squeaked in fear, hid under a desk and made her crawled towards the exit, praying that they won't find her. unfortunately, looking behind her the entire time and crawled into a bookshelf causing about seven books to fall down on top of her.Hey!, where do you think your going?. I FOUND SOMEONE!, AND IT'S A MARE TOO!" Flash quickly got on all four hooves and ran as fast as she could, "OH CRUD, SOMEPONY HELP ME!" she screamed as she tried to escape the raiders.

(Sowwy for the rough post)

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=

Last edited by Princess Sarah on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 am

Crow wondered around the old ruin of the collage looking for a clinic or nurses office of some kind. even if all the out in the open supplies was gone she knew there was often a hidden safe that noone ever bothers to open. So far she had remained undetected by the crazed raider that were based here, only having one close call when a raider had come out from a room she hadn't noticed to take a piss in the hall when her looked straight at her.

She had been about to cut his head off when he just turned away and started to go right there. she had realized that the stallion was so high on chems and boozes he probably didn't think she was real. She watched him go back in the room after that before hearing a snore a few minutes later.

She had been more careful since then sticking to the shadows. She slowly opened a door and peeked in. It was the clinc and it was empty of ponies...well living ones anyway. Rotting bodies hung on meat hooks on the walls and from the ceiling, like most of the collage. The trademark sign of a place inhabited by raiders. "Bingo.." She says about to walk in when she hears a cry for help fallowed by a few crazed laughs that echoed down the empty halls.

She was going to ignore in and start raiding (XD Raiding the Raiders!) When two voices called out in her head one male and one female together "Do Better" The said, at this Crow sighs and then turns and starts making her way down the halls towards the crazed laughter. "One day this is gonna get me killed..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 am

Flash continued to run away from the raiders

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=

Last edited by Princess Sarah on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flutters
Co-Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 am

The member 'Princess Sarah' has done the following action : /roll

'100' : 89

When someone leaves your life it may be hard at the time, but life moves on and it opens room for new friendships and bonds to be made.
~Flutters The Philosopher~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mlp-friendship-is-rp.forumotion.com
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:21 am

Failed to run away from the raiders and faceplanted, and the raider jumped on top of her "Hey there~"  The raider headbutted her and she was out cold, he then grabbed her tail with his teeth and started to trot towards the others. "Godh er, no fwanks do yu guys"

Agility test failed!

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 am

Crows hooves clicked of the grime covered cracked tiles as she trotted down the halls a mix of boredom and indifference of her face. She rounded a corner and sees a small group of male Raiders at the end of the hall.

One dragging a rather young mare by her tail. Looking down at herself she was wearing some patch work armor stained in blood and gore. She could easily pass for a raider herself. Smirking she put on a fake (Crazy pony faking crazy look?) look and starts walking down the hall.

"Ohhh you guys found a new toy?~ Let me have the first go!" She says making some of the group jump. "Don't worry I wont break her~" She says licking her lips as she stares at the mares flanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:58 am

The raider let's go of Flash's tail and puts on his tough face. "Hey, I was the one that caught her, why should I let you have the first go?"

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 am

Crow's face suddenly turned flirty as she gives that stallion sexy eyes "Because if you do~" She places a hoof to his chest and leans in to whisper sexily in his ear "You can have use both after~" She says before kissing him deeply.

She regretted this as she found the stallions moth tasted terrible, he had likely never bushed his teeth before and he must of eaten something disgusting. But still she controlled herself and gave the stallion another look as she pulled away. There was no way he would say no to an offer like that.

"So what do you say big boy?~ Willing to wait a while and get two mares instead of just one?~" She asked before giving him a sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:18 am

The raider gulped and kicked Flash over to Crow. "Go nuts, but you better not back out of the deal, or your dead." Even though Crow was not the prettiest mare he had seen, there was no way he could resist that offer.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:33 am

Crow just chuckled as she walked back down the hall the way she came Flare floating in the air beside her. She swayed her flanks showing off for the group until she rouned the corner before letting the sexy cover drop and letting out the gag shed been holding in before going back to the clinic where she closed and locked the door. She then tied up flare placing a gag on her.

If she woke up she might actually think Crow was a raider so the less she could move and talk the better. As she waited she searched the room. Just like her hunch there was a locked safe almost completely hidden behind an eye chart. She grinned before pulling out some bobby pins and got to work. At the time she hadn't realized what waking up bond and gaged in a room with a supposed raider might make a pony assume. Sometimes Crow wasn't a smart pony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 am

Flash opened her eyes a little, seeing a pony near a safe, before noticing she was in restraints. She did her best to keep her head cool and made a few grunts as if she was trying to talk, instead of scream, not really looking like she was in danger.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 am

After a few seconds the safe swung open with a faint click and Crow smirks before she turned at hearing soft grunts and smiled wide at seeing the mare was awake. "Your finally upp good she says as her green snake like eyes glowed in the darkness causing her along with the wide smile she had to look rather frightening to the young mare. "Im not gonna hurt ya...ill untie you if you stay quiet...alright?" She says as she turns back to empty the safe. 3 Stimpacks, 5 radaway some bottlecaps (she always wondered who would keep bottle caps in a locked safe) Some prewar bits, 10 9mm rounds and a pair of sunglasses...Cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 am

Flash nods and looked at the safe's contents before analyzing the surroundings. She tried to think of a plan to escape, but she could not even tell if she was still in the school, maybe she was dragged away to another place?, somepony might have saved her, but she remained skeptical about her situation and decided to try and talk her way out of it, when she had the chance.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:41 am

Still with her back to the mare she used her magic to undo the binds and gag. She took one of the stimpacks and radaway alng with half of the caps all of the bits and put on the sunglasses. She then turned around and shoved the rest of the stuff into Flare's hooves. "Here kid..take it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 am

Flash looked at Crow and whispered. "Wow another mare." as she had not discovered one since her incident. Flash stared at the bottlecaps in her hooves "Um...Sorry for asking, but why did you give me bottlecaps?, what am I supposed to do with them?."She said as she put the radaway and stimpacks in her belt. She looked around in the room and noticed the door saying "School nursery" and she sighed. "Oh great...you are one of them..." She was interrupted by a loud banging on the door. "Hey, quit the foreplay and finish it already!. I'm getting impatient!" Flash facehooved and looked at Crow with tears in her eyes. "Please be gentle."

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Crow sighs before turning to the door "Stay.." She tells Flare before using her magic to open the door. Before the stallion could even take a step inside though Crow's Scythe shot forward and sliced his neck open causing blood to splatter and form a puddle on the floor. She stood over the grim covered and now bleeding and dieing stallion thrash and gurgle as he takes his last breath. "Its rude to rush other ponies..." She says before kicking his body away in disgust. She steps out into the hallway and looks back. "Its time for us to go now little one.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Flare's eyes grew wide as she saw the raider faceplant the ground, covering the floor in blood. She then looked at Crow with strange eyes. Something sparked inside of her upon seeing that. The graceful movements of the blade, her grin as she saw the raider fall, the way she looked at Flare made her feel odd, but comfortable. "Yeah, let's get out of here. Why are you helping me? Nopony ever helped me before."

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:08 pm

"Doing better.." Was all she says say she makes her way down the hall after looting the body. She stopped in front of a stallion that had come out of a room. "You again..." She says before stepping closer and with a slight twitch sent his life blood splattering on the walls.

"Such a waste of good chems.." She says before going in and looking through stuff. She finds a ton of booze and jet along with a few tins of normal Mintals. She placed it all in her saddle bags smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am

Flash trotted as close to Crow as she could, trying not to make noise. She bumped into Crow and noticed a strange shape on her side. "A g-g-g-gun!" She squeaked before covering her mouth with her hooves. She stared at the gun looking paralyzed with fear.

(THAT'S IT FOR THAT EYE SORE, NOW IT WILL BE USING THIS COLOR INSTEAD!!! XD)

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:15 am

Crow stopped and turned around, with a eyebrow raised. "Yes its a gun Little one...I keep it on me just in case....Don't like using it though, too much noise.." She says before patting Flare on the head. "Now...witch way to the exit..." She says as they come to a cross roads. "Left, Right or straight?" She asks, the way she had come in was a small hole downstairs but it had collapsed after she had come through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 am

Flash blinked a bit before answering. "U-um...Straight, then right, then left. Are you going to s-shoot somepony?" she grabbed her wrench and gave it a nice swing. "Bwund if quide"

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:09 am

Crow chuckled as she fallowed the directions. "The only thing I use this for is ,Glowing ghouls, Radscarpions and Fireants." She says before suddenly pushing her into the bathroom as a large group of raiders round the corner. "Shhh" She says placing a hoof to her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:31 am

Flash Sighed in relief, before being pushed into a bathroom, landing on the seat, she raised her wrench and prepared to clobber somepony over the head if they tried anything. She might be pretty short, but she is still an earth pony, and there is no doubt that she has the strength above average with her work.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Crow listens before taking a few steps out the door, "Okay little one its just down-" She was cut off as she narrowly dodged a unicorn raider who had taken a swing at her with a very rusty looking pipe. Crow didn't even have tome to take out her weapon as the Raider kept wildly swing at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 am

Flash jumped out of the bathroom and gave a war cry before clobbering the raider over the head with her heavy wrench. While succeeding in cracking his skull, she also made him even more angry.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear...   Today at 2:44 am

Back to top Go down

Oh dear...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next