F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aurora Sayleene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Aurora Sayleene Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Sayleene   Aurora Sayleene EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Aurora Sayleene
Aurora Sayleene BKTSk3x

Race: Unicorn
Mane: Dark-lightish blue
Tail: Dark-lightish blue
Eyes: Light blue
Body: Light blue with a hint of teal
Cutie Mark: A magical aura
Personality: Happy, fun, outgoing, and dramatic. Aurora will cheer you up and completely forgets about herself when somepony else need anything. She loves studying magic and sitting under trees and reading. Give her a nice place, a new book, and a hay shake and she will be set. But, unlike younger Twilight Sparkle before she went to ponyville, Aurora has had no trouble making friends. She also loves her friends.
Likes: Happiness, Her friends, her mother, her dog, fashion, READING!!!, and singing.
Dislikes: Over Dramatic fashion, her father, sadness, parties that are too crazy, and dancing
History: Aurora was born in West Canterlot Hospital. A short while after, her father left her and her mother because of having a foal. One fall day, Aurora was practicing her magic and, instead of levitating a book like she had planned, she she levitated a huge boulder. Discovering her new talent, she exploded with joy. She eagerly looked back and saw, not a blank flank, but a Magical Aura for a cutie mark! Her talent must have been magic. Soon after she was curious enough to pack her saddle bags and go out into the world. After all, She wanted to see the world. So she took the next train, which was headed to Ponyville. She bought a house and met a few ponies. Soon after she realized that she was no Canterlot pony, she belonged to Ponyville!

Example RP Segment: Aurora was walking down the dirt alleyways of Ponyville humming to herself. She came across a small filly hiding in a cardboard box. Aurora walked up to the filly and said: "Hey, You ok little filly?" The filly said: "I...I lost my daddy in the street, and now I can't find him!" Aurora helped the little filly up and said: "Come on, Let me help you find dad, Ok?" **Sniffle* * "Ok." Aurora and the filly, hoof in hoof  walked through the supermarket when the little filly started jumping up and down "There he is! There he is!" The filly ran to her dad and they both walked away. Feeling good, Aurora trotted home, too.

"Take time to enjoy the simple things in life. You'll find it a lot easier."
_-_-_-_-My OCs-_-_-_-_
Aurora The Kindhearted Bookworm: http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/t2126-aurora
Icy Spring: The shy, clever mind: http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/t2379-icy-spring#31956
Winter Breeze The Super Softie: http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/t2148-winter-breeze
Brave Storm The.....Brave: Not done yet, but soon to come! :D

Thanks Blind Side for pointing out the flaws. :D

[Harmony]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

Aurora Sayleene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Sayleene   Aurora Sayleene EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Looking good! One problem I see is the mention of Twilight. I know that Aurora has no connection to her, I'm just pretty sure you're not suppose to mention any show characters.

Another issue is the history is a little bare. Add some more, it just seems to move too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Aurora Sayleene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Sayleene   Aurora Sayleene EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 am

Here is where I will step in. You need to use the new char template.

CLICK ME I AM A LINK

Sorry if I made it a little harder for you to transfer your OC to this site. But it's the required template for new OC's. =D

^Huggles and rainbow kittens^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Sayleene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Sayleene   Aurora Sayleene Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora Sayleene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC-
Jump to: