F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

=The Rules=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

=The Rules= Empty
PostSubject: =The Rules=   =The Rules= EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:34 am

___Basic Rules________________________________________________________________

1. No more than 4 Survivors Per Group!
2. Perks will be given out based on your performances and experiences! That means no one will be choosing their own perks for the most part and that in some cases Perks will be made specifically for you the Player.
3. Each Character will be using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. System, that means Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck.
4. Unlike the rest of the forum, swearing and gore and mature themes are allowed here (though keep "fun time" out of the RP, or at least just hint that it happened XD).
5. Please put "War never changes" at the bottom of your app to prove that you read the little rules there is.

.:Upcoming Updates:.

A list of sample weapons. A description of Intelligence, Charisma and Agility.
A list of sample enemies.
A list of sample traits.
A starting gear system.
A list of items.
A surprise.

_Authors_________________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Sarah, Emeraldain, Frost, Freezer.
Back to top Go down

=The Rules=
Page 1 of 1