F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I apologize  Empty
PostSubject: I apologize    I apologize  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 am

As most of you know, I had some troubles on the other forum regarding some emails...While they were real I did not show anyone a legit screenshot or any proof that they did indeed exist and a result I got banned as it was a rather bad subject that hurt many people and friends that I never wanted to bring into this.

I am sorry for what I ended up doing.

While I do believe that the situation could have been handled better, I am still guilty of not trying to cooperate with the staff when they asked for it and while the reason why I did not show it was that it looked so fake I thought it would hurt my case, it ended up doing more harm than good and it did not help anybody. I have a personal grudge against someone from the other forum who I will not name but it does not regard the other forum or it's members as a whole, far from it, some of my best friends are from there and they feel more like family to me than my actual one. What did not help with my relationship to the other forum is when my forum was unfairly criticized by some of the old forum's staff, but I can see why they would get a bad feeling about a forum made only a few days before my ban, but it did get on my nerves and it did not make the sore feelings between our sites any better and I had a really hard time mustering up the will to apologize when I heard about it.

A lot of things happened that could have been avoided by me. I am sorry for not handling this on my own and dragging the staff into this and I feel terrible for the sore feelings I caused.

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize    I apologize  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am

I got a reply that I did not expect...Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize    I apologize  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 am

It turns out that the apology I got was not as sincere as I thought...If you don't mean it then don't say it. That really hurts. -.-:
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

I apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize    I apologize  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:53 am

I forgot to add that it was my brother who turned out to be the one responsible for the emails...Yeah that is hard to believe, right? -.-:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I apologize    I apologize  Empty

Back to top Go down

I apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Other Things :: Old News-
Jump to: