F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammy's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammy

Hammy

Hammy's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Hammy's Creation   Hammy's Creation EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Hammy (Hamlet Heart)

Hammy's Creation 24x27oj

Race: Unicorn

Home: Ponyville

Mane: Long, wavy gold

Tail: Same as her mane

Eyes: Light blue

Body: White

Cutie Mark: Hammy's Creation 14mtkc4

Personality: She is generally a happy, energetic, and calm pony, but impatient. She is usually artistic, but around halfway through working on something her lazy side kicks and and she begins to procrastinate finishing it. This results in her just doodling and occasionally finishing something instead. When she's angry, which rarely happens as she's not the sort to get angry over little things or things she views as unimportant, she doesn't lose her cool but instead says passive-aggressive and sarcastic comments.

Likes: Sour sweets, sweet sweets, food, psychology, maths, music, literature, and relaxing/lazing about

Dislikes: Long waits, bad mannerisms, dirt or muck, and flies

Special Talent: Psychology

Family: Nope

History: She moved around a lot as a young filly. She first lived in Saddle Arabia for the first 6 moths of her life, then moved to Canterlot for the next five years and has been living in Ponyville for the last 8. As she began to be able to say her own name and understand it, she took and immediate disliking to it and began calling herself 'Hammy' instead. She was glad to move to Ponyville as no-one there knew her name other than her family, and she figured no-one had to. She still feels slightly disgusted that anyone would name their child something as cheesy and 'poetic' as Hamlet Heart. Other than that, she's lived a pretty average life. She got her cutie mark when she began studying and practicing psychology. She's not a big fan of having a brain on her flank but is still quite proud of it.

"Harmony"

Last edited by Hammy on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Hammy's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammy's Creation   Hammy's Creation EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

It needs a bit more history and it would be preferred if you made a bio of your OC's personality rather than a list of traits =D

Other than that I would just suggest to add something in front or before Hammy (Like Hammy Hooves or something similar) Though that is not required.
Back to top Go down
Hammy

Hammy

Hammy's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammy's Creation   Hammy's Creation EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm

I've edited it c:
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Hammy's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammy's Creation   Hammy's Creation EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 am

Approved

Fun stuff all around this app, I say release thy OC's RP huggles upon our forum! =D

(I would not mind a few more dislikes but I will settle for what we got so far)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hammy's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammy's Creation   Hammy's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammy's Creation
Page 1 of 1