F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I am so, so sorry...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calla Lily
Admin

PostSubject: I am so, so sorry...   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:08 am

I've lost my love for Role Playing. It's hard for me to admit it, but it feels like a chore, and I just can't do it anymore.

I feel like my persona OC is dying out. Maybe it's because her husband's a cross dresser, or Brawny just became Asha. There's nothing wrong with that, Asha, if you're reading this, but it's as if she no longer has a reason to live. I cannot make her disappear, because she is me. It would mean making me disappear. Cloud Dancer's coltfriend is no more. She has no friends. Erika will never fit in. Nikki dies with her mother. Rosella is broken. Amina is leaving Equestria soon. None of my OC's have cause to live on, here, and it breaks my heart that these parts of myself are fading away, not to mention I've lost my motivation for role playing.

I'm taking a break from the site. I've already broken ties with the other one, and I've come to tell you as well. It may be a week, it may be a month, it may be a year, and it may be forever. I will finish up the site design and pack up my things, and then I will be done for now. I'd like it if I stayed an admin, in case I returned, but if that's not possible then it's okay.

Farewell, my friends. Time has flown quickly, and I do not regret a moment of it spent with you.

~Calla Lily

Cloud Dancer
Nikki Hooves
Erika Darknight
Hello, Guest! Glad you're here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm always here to help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Sarah
Founder

PostSubject: Re: I am so, so sorry...   Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:55 am

I hope you come back soon Calla...We will miss you.

Click the names to view their apps.

=Sugar Rush=
=Cherry Sunshine=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunnyDaysMLP

PostSubject: Re: I am so, so sorry...   Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Nuu, Calla! Not on here too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: I am so, so sorry...   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 am

... D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so, so sorry...   Today at 2:44 am

Back to top Go down

I am so, so sorry...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: