F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What should the new header be?

Go down 

What should we have as a header?
A new original mascot for the forum
What should the new header be? Vote_lcap100%What should the new header be? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
A pretty background of some sort (Town, nights sky ect)
What should the new header be? Vote_lcap0%What should the new header be? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just the name of the site with fancy letters
What should the new header be? Vote_lcap0%What should the new header be? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

What should the new header be? Empty
PostSubject: What should the new header be?   What should the new header be? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 am

It's been long enough with the Pinkie Pie clones looking at us (Even if it does make us happy ^.^). It's time to make a header specifically for the forum and we want our members to choose what kind of header would fit the forum the best!.

After this poll, we will choose what art style to do the header in.

Now let's vote everypony =D
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What should the new header be?   What should the new header be? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:43 pm

We will make another poll if we get a mascot or mascots =D

First I will make a topic where members can post an OC or OC's (That they either make or have already) that they think should be the mascot representing the forum. (Suggesting other's OC and such will be allowed too)

Then we will add a poll for the various submissions.

And when that is chosen, we will pick a art style.

But it's still not determined what we are going to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What should the new header be?   What should the new header be? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Guess we are getting a mascot for the site =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should the new header be?   What should the new header be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should the new header be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Other Things :: Old News-
Jump to: