F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A mailmare's duty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Cherry was flying around doing her usual routine. Everything went well, she had just delivered the last letter and was on her way home, until she got hit by a hoofball on her route and fell head first into a rather large boulder causing her to see stars as well as have a nice and big bruise on her head. The colts ran away as soon as they saw what happened to avoid getting in trouble. Cherry got up and blinked a few times. "Where in Cranky Mane's horseshoes am I?..."
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 am

"Split" Percy Diamond hopped through the Town Square, humming a tune. He felt like a little filly today, and was filled with all sorts of joy and glee. He saw a few ponies playing hoofball, then a mare was hit by the ball, then a boulder. That was mean of them. He ran over to the mare. She looked confused, like she had no idea where she was. He spoke in a somewhat high pitched voice

"Excuse me miss. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am

Cherry looked at Percy somewhat confused why such a stallion like him sounded like that. "I'm fine sugar, I was just....What was I doing?" She scratched her head and jerked a bit "Ow...That smarts." She tried to fly but did a barrel roll into a tree. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Percy looked at the mare in confusion, not knowing what the buck she was doing. Did she hit her head a little too hard? Probably the case. At least she was alive, in any case. He ran over to her side again and picked her up.

"Calm down miss! How bad is your boo boo? Do you want me to kiss it? Mommy said that always helps." Most ponies would be joking when saying a sentence like that. Percy was not joking in any sense. he actually thought it would help, and it was the appropriate thing to do
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am

Cherry's eyes started to tear up "Yes pwease" She said in a very light voice and raised her hoof towards Percy's head for him to kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am

Percy Diamond looked at the mare very oddly. She was looking like she was tearing up and speaking in the same tone as him. and showing her hoof to him. He held it and looked at it curiously, wondering why she did that. Were they play fighting or something.

"Um... *twitch*... Oh, hello ma'am." Percy kissed Cherry's hoof and introduced himself again. "I'm Percy Diamond. Pleased to meet you. How'd I get here again?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 am

I was fwying, and den I got hit by a hoofba- *coughs* Hoofball and hit my head. Shortly after that you came to check up on me, though you did speak in a rather light tone.Cherry rubbed her head a bit looking like she had a killer headache. "Anyhoof, I will have to admit that I never seen any batponies around here before. Are you new in town?
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 am

Percy Diamond looked at the mare oddly. She had been speaking a bit oddly too. At first she sounded like a young filly. Now she sounded normal, and asking if Percy was new in town. He could understand why she had never seen a Batpony before. They were less than uncommon.

"Well, I'm not that new. I moved here a couple years ago to teach History to the young foals that'll shape our nation. Yes, you can say History would be pointless to learn. But it's fun! And it can be helpful. What about you? Have you lived here long?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:42 am

"OH!, I remember where you live now. Are you the one that order Foals Tales?." She coughed briefly before continuing. "I've lived here since I was seven, though I'm from Appleloosa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A mailmare's duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mailmare's duty!   A mailmare's duty! Empty

Back to top Go down

A mailmare's duty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town Square-
Jump to: