F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clix "Fix It Clix"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaffey

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 am

Clix D. Mouse

Clix "Fix It Clix" Clix12

Race:Unicorn

Mane:Brown

Tail:Brown

Eyes:Amber

Body:I do not know what color that is maybe Breen?

Cutie Mark: Clix "Fix It Clix" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQaHwwoaA7W9DNq8j0u3cRo--qUosGP0mvTz5d2vnpTjbHe4fp

Personality:Clix is a kind, social, fun stallion that loves everypony and will always try to put a smile on there faces but at some times can get angry if you are mean to him but other than that he is very daring he will do anything he is asked or dared to do which makes him kinda targeted for being bossed around and makes him get into tons of trouble at times.

Likes: Tools, Music, Singing, Laughing, Other Ponies, Fixing Stuff and Building.

Dislikes: Bullies, Colors, Breaking stuff, Ruining a Project, His Glasses and Romance

Special Talent: Clix has a natural talent of fixing and building

History: Clix lived in a farm out into the yonder he was a kind loving helper and also partially blind but that never stopped him. He never paused when asked to fix an item. He just loved fixing stuff if you broke it he would fix it his nick name was "Fix It Clix" and he wore that name proudly. Than the farm got became run down and they had to sell it and move to a apartment building in manehatten and that's where he got his cutie mark. It was his birthday and his parents decided to get him a tool set for Clix. oh how he was over joyed he went around fixing everything that he could find to fix, oh how he fixed his little heart out by the day everything looked brand new and Clix passed out on his bed tools at his side. He was awoken to the sound of crying as he saw a filly crying over a broken scooter he rushed out side with his tool set and before the filly could even talk began to fix it up the best he could adding duct tape here and there and twisting and turning screws a few minutes later the scooter was fixed and looked even more brand new than it had before. Clix admired his work and was greeted by a hug of the filly and than his cutie mark appeared and he knew that day he would fix everything he could if it means helping others years past and he continues to do what he said he would do and that's fix.

Example RP Segment:Clix looked out the window to see The Mail Mare fly bye and put a letter in his mail box. "Huh i guess i have mail"He rushed out and opened the mail box taking a out a letter and reading "Dear Clix my door has broken and i don't know how to fix it if you could come over and fix it for me i would be greatful. Your Friend ~SunFlower"Clix looked over the address, shut his door and locked it than ran off to SunFlowers home. When he got there he knocked on her door and waited for SunFlower humming a tune than pushing up his glasses as the door was opened "Hello SunFlower i'm here your door....which seems to be working fine.." He paused and looked the door over to make sure everything was okay than stopped Sunflower started to speak "S-s-sorry i lied to you i just had to tell you s-s-something" Clix smiled at SunFlower "And what may that be?"Clix asked. Sunflower paused for a bit and blushed than shut the door quickly "Shame really felt like fixing something today" Clix sighed and walked back home.

"Harmony <3"

Last edited by Clix on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:04 am

Sorry, there is no computers in Equestria or MLP really.

I'm sorry to dismiss this one as it is a decent app, but I can't allow it.

Back to top Go down
Gaffey

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:00 am

Gots it i can fix it up i am Fix It Clix after all
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 am

Right-o, tell me when you are done =D
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Approved

A tinkerer has appeared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty

Back to top Go down

Clix "Fix It Clix"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: OC Creation :: Submit an OC :: Unicorns-
Jump to: