F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) Empty
PostSubject: MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)   MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 am

¤Welcome to our forum's official MLP Minecraft server¤

But as of yet, the server is not up, but you can prepare for the official release! =D

these links will help you both understand and install the mod without too much of a hassle.

Click the words below to go to the helpful pages of doom =3

Minecraft forum topic

Mod Wiki

Server Texture Pack

Skindex and Editor
To have your pony skin shown in-game, you just upload it like any other non-pony skin you would have =D (It simply ignores the extra stuff, like tails and such when you are not a pony)
Post a pic of your in-game pony here (This is not required or anything....it's just for fun =3)

Video Turtorial

The easiest way I can get it to work for all of you is if you install the old launcer.
MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) 2nh2f7q

MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) 8vqgld

This mod will not work in the normal launcher unless you know ya computers. You don't need any mods to play with us, but we will look somewhat funky (Anthro) and you will be a random pony from our view. I once saw an alicorn zebra.

I will add more helpful stuff later XD

Last edited by Princess Freya on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)   MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 am

When I felt like I could not do anything irl (Because of things I will not talk about here) I decided to work on getting the MC server up and I have good news....IT WORKED!, or at least it kinda did. I need some "beta testers" for the server and I will warn you in advance that it will not be a permanent

It's going to use Hamachi (which is a program that reduces traffic by making a local server that is able to be used by people no matter where they are) And it is required for you to access the server. PM me if you want to check it out and I will add you to the Hamachi group and give you the server IP. at any rate, it's not going to take much longer until the server is up, which means that the server rules will be written soon.

Huggles and rainbow kittens for the future of the official minecraft server on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sarah
Founder
Princess Sarah

PostSubject: Re: MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)   MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 pm

SERVER US UP!

To join the server, just search for Princess Freya in Hamachi. After that I will do a few things and you will be able to join the server no problem =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)   MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!) Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP Minecraft Server! (SERVER IS UP!)
Page 1 of 1