F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Canterlot Library

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanaya

Lanaya

Canterlot Library Empty
PostSubject: Canterlot Library   Canterlot Library EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Lanaya walked through the rain slowly, keeping a tight grip on the umbrella in her mouth. Her saddle bags were filled to the brim with books, the only thing that had kept her sassified the past month. She navigated the Castle's grounds and stopped outside the Library's entrance, taking down her umbrella with some practise and stepping inside. She took a look around the shelves and a slight smile came across her lips. After dropping her old books into the return slot, she walked down the rows of books searching for anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

Canterlot Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canterlot Library   Canterlot Library EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 am

Lanaya stops at her favorite shelf, fantasy genre. Having read most of the good books out of the selection she had to really search to find anything interesting. Sighing she takes down three books she thought would be interested and trotted over to a table, setting them down and opening one up. She flipped through the pages, debating on taking the book or not. She frowns and and scoots it to the side. She was running out of stuff to read and was going to take anything she could get.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

Canterlot Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canterlot Library   Canterlot Library EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:51 am

She flips through the rest of her books, mildly satisfied with what she got until she hit the last book. She picked it up and frowned at the old cover, easily recognizing it as biography about Star Swirl and his studies on Magic. It was a book she had read years ago, and quite enjoyed until her accident. She tensed and the book fell onto the floor with a loud thud. Gritting her teeth, she staggered onto her feet rubbed a hoof on her temple, whimpering. The episode passes as suddenly as it had started, leaving her shaken and sick. She weakly grabs her saddle bag and starts to head for the door, leaving her books on the table. She stops and leans on the door frame, letting out a long sigh and thinking aloud.

"I... I think I will take a break from reading... maybe get out for awhile.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canterlot Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canterlot Library   Canterlot Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Canterlot Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽ :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: Canterlot Castle-
Jump to: