F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F̴̛̜̳̜̭̰̋̇̿̒̌̃́̎͌̐́̆ͭ̍͛̌͢͡r̵̛̹͎͖̜̥̫͇̮̟̞̺̲͖̯̯̟̝̈̿́ͯ̏̀ͨͪͩ̎̄̈̓ͫ̿̈́́͟i̴̡͖̟͖̺̗̤͕̱ͭ͆̎͂̈́̌ͫͤ̓͌̌̾̂̍̕͜͢e̾ͩ̽

Sarah! Please get better soon! We miss you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enchantalu pony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enchantalu

Enchantalu

Enchantalu pony Empty
PostSubject: Enchantalu pony   Enchantalu pony EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 am

Enchantalu

Check the Description

Race:Pegasus

Mane:Shades of grey and white ranging from all shades, pure white to dark grey. (I know it doesn't show a mane but there is one)

Tail:Shades of grey and white ranging from all shades, pure white to dark grey.

Eyes:Purple

Body: blood red

Cutie Mark: A turquoise rose with a black smilie face

Personality: Enchantalu is a very spring loaded pony with tons of energy and happiness which she loves to spread around. Enchantalu is very shy but will warm up to you in a hurry if you are kind. She loves just about everything adventurous and dangerous or thrilling there is out there. You wouldn't find a weirder pony if you tried since she is just about as random as she can get.

Likes: the color turquoise, nice ponies, handsome stallions and just about almost everything you can imagine. She loves adventure and excitement anywhere at any time

Dislikes: Annoying ponies, long distant relationships, ponies fighting or arguing, bad headaches, being sick

History: Enchantalu grew up near the white tail woods and always loved exploring them. One night while she was out she got lost and her parents frantically searched for her for days on end and were about to give up hope until they saw her running for her life back towards the cabin chased by an angry swarm of bees. "Heh, I only asked them nicely for their honey but they didn't want to give me any then got mad at me constantly knocking on their hive." She said with a huge smile then hugged her parents tightly and went to bed.

The very next day there was a knock at her door. When she went to open it an olden pony in a damp grey cloak quickly backed away from the light hissing. "L-lights... P-pleasse." Enchant quickly turned off the lights and the olden pony came out of the shadows once more. "Your destiny awaits, my young filly." The quickly handed her a small pouch then quickly scurried away. "Use this wisely!" Were her fading words as she fled off into the night. Enchant quickly closed the door and placed the small pouch on the table and flipped on the lights. 'What even is this?' Your destiny will be revealed soon! Upon hearing those words come from the small pouch she gasped sharply and took a step back. "O-okay... now I'm scared... u-um..." Her face hardened then she took a step towards the pouch and slowly opened it then suddenly was surrounded by a blue mist that swirled around her and lifted her off the ground. May your destiny make all of Equestria a better place. You will now spread light and love throughout Equestria starting with everyone you meet.

When the voice faded so did the blue mist and she was dropped back onto the ground with a soft clap of her hooves meeting the stone cold floor. "Huh... well that was... something." When she turned around she noticed something on her flank. "Oh my gosh! I got my cutie mark!" A turquoise rose pen drawing out a turquoise smilie face.

Example RP Segment:It was a cold winters morning as the sun shimmered through the frost in the trees with the humble yet comforting stillness all around her. She quietly sloshed through the woods searching for food. It was 10 years ago when she had first left her parent's home in search of 'fun' things to do. While trotting through the woods she had found this old abandoned shack. It was so awesome how the rain water just cascaded around it giving it a sort of mystical look. She knew there had to be something weirdly familiar about this place then bared her fangs and let out a sharp hiss. This was her home the night she had gotten her cutie mark but nothing could have prepared her for what would happen next, clenching her teeth tightly she let the tears flow remembering the sudden spark that went off and killed both of her parents. Now orphaned and alone, she had to fight for her survival learning tricks of the trade but first thing was first.

She went over to check the breathing and heart rate of her now charred parents only to find there was none. "M-m-mommy? D-daddy? Oh no!" She cried for hours on end then weakly wiped the tears away and dragged her parent's lifeless bodies out of the tiny cabin then left them on the grass and quietly dug two 6ft deep holes and buried them both without a single tear shed. From that day on she vowed to never let anypony close to her ever again and even now holds true to that vow but thinking back to it now, it was still strange that nothing else in the cabin was touched. Nothing burned but their bodies with their room and bed fully intact without a scratch. For 10 years now she's been living alone, in a cabin she made herself, nestled deep within the White Tail woods, so far off the beaten trail nopony could possibly find her.
[Harmony]

Last edited by Enchantalu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
TPG Head Gamekeeper
Butterfly

Enchantalu pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchantalu pony   Enchantalu pony EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Try to get a pic up as soon as possible, or describe her mane and tail a little more.

She is 19. she should have her cutie mark by now, either give her one or explain why she doesn't have one.

Expand on the history as well, it's a little bare

You need the rp segment

and there's something missing at the bottom of the page
Back to top Go down
Enchantalu

Enchantalu

Enchantalu pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchantalu pony   Enchantalu pony EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 am

I know, I'll finish it when I'm well again
Back to top Go down
Asha Hooves

Asha Hooves

Enchantalu pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchantalu pony   Enchantalu pony EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 am

Damn, that RP Segment is sad. Anywho, I declare this application APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enchantalu pony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchantalu pony   Enchantalu pony Empty

Back to top Go down

Enchantalu pony
Page 1 of 1